euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Well I have quiche and salad...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Quiche?

Hippy lesbian food
    dottles wrote:

Quiche?

Hippy lesbian food
    :lol: and a coffee...your idea of lesbian food and drink hell!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hello you all!!
    Ready for another Party tonight? :D
    I actually pinned a post it to my mobile for me not forgetting to buy me some beer for tonight :lol:
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Where you listening to the show? Uni?

no im studying at home but im staying somewhere else during the night, hence the no internet,
    and there is also no food in the house so il have to go to the shops to get something, and my van doesnt have a cd player so i cant play the boots in it
  • satansbed wrote:

no im studying at home but im staying somewhere else during the night, hence the no internet,
    and there is also no food in the house so il have to go to the shops to get something, and my van doesnt have a cd player so i cant play the boots in it

You have a van?
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Hello you all!!
    I actually pinned a post it to my mobile for me not forgetting to buy me some beer for tonight :lol:

Oh yes :D

I may get some beers in myself tonight but I need to keep an eye on the pennies til pay day next wed
    satansbed wrote:

You have a van?

yeah i got it monday, it was just lying around in my dads office so i just kept annoying him to insure me in it and it worked :D
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello you all!!

I may get some beers in myself tonight but I need to keep an eye on the pennies til pay day next wed

I still have some cash left from the Tour :o but my bank acount is more than just BLANK, so this money comes in handy ;)
    The Amaretto last night killed me....my head already ached when I went off to bed, too sweet stuff :? I was very, very dizzy - and that very quick ;)
  • 71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello you all!!

I still have some cash left from the Tour :o but my bank acount is more than just BLANK, so this money comes in handy ;)
    The Amaretto last night killed me....my head already ached when I went off to bed, too sweet stuff :? I was very, very dizzy - and that very quick ;)

Dinking on a school night :roll:

Can't beat it :mrgreen:
  • satansbed wrote:
    [quote="satansbed

You have a van?

yeah i got it monday, it was just lying around in my dads office so i just kept annoying him to insure me in it and it worked :D[/quote]

I can see you trying to pick up chicks in that :lol:
    I might buy some alki-hol for this evening....
    Mind you, I also have to decide if I just buy the boots for the shows I went to or the others as well....
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    satansbed wrote:
    my van doesnt have a cd player so i cant play the boots in it

Get thee to a Lidl - http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c. ... ard_Reader Best radio/CD player for a car EVAAAR!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dottles wrote:
    Mind you, I also have to decide if I just buy the boots for the shows I went to or the others as well....

Hi lovely!!
    I think, at least Nijmegen should be in your order history tonight, just for RITW and In My Tree it's worth it :D
    I missed you guys at the show and the fun was half as good without you, but still really great!!
    Right now I'm just getting the ones I've been to, but bit by bit I'll get all Euro boots :D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hi lovely!!
    I think, at least Nijmegen should be in your order history tonight, just for RITW and In My Tree it's worth it :D
    I missed you guys at the show and the fun was half as good without you, but still really great!!
    Right now I'm just getting the ones I've been to, but bit by bit I'll get all Euro boots :D

Yvi, you mentioned RITFW...eeek... :( :( :( poor Phil :lol:
    I think I shall have a listen and then decide, gonna have to watch my pennies at the minute.

Anyway, how's you? All ok, I hope x
  • i get all

i share

I no speak sentances

I bored!
  • I SWEAR TO GOD I'VE HAD 'ARMS ALOFT' IN MY HEAD ALL FREAKIN' DAY!!!!!!!!
    yeah, I also have to watch all my pennies twice right now, but I always rather refuse to buy other stuff (like propper food ;) , clothes, shoes etc) so I can spend my money on music, in this case on great memories :D

So far I'm doing OK, a little bit blurry, it's still too hot outside, 31 degrees at the moment, and the heat is not quite workable...
    And we just got the (good?) news today, that we're gonna move -again- by the end of August, early September.....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i get all

i share

I no speak sentances

I bored!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I SWEAR TO GOD I'VE HAD 'ARMS ALOFT' IN MY HEAD ALL FREAKIN' DAY!!!!!!!!

me too :o:o

:lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hi lovely!!
    believe me...venice and portugal is a must have bootlegs!! 8-) and in my tree if is as the same i listen in holland radio...O.M.G.!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I SWEAR TO GOD I'VE HAD 'ARMS ALOFT' IN MY HEAD ALL FREAKIN' DAY!!!!!!!!
    of the earth here!!! :)
    Jennytree wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    my van doesnt have a cd player so i cant play the boots in it

Get thee to a Lidl - http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c. ... ard_Reader Best radio/CD player for a car EVAAAR!

i have one from my old car that i crashed, i just have to set it up, and because i crashed my car while listening to pearl jam its fair to say my dads more than just a bit iffy about me putting it into it :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm excited about driving down the country to the different office tomorrow - I'll have the new Dublin boot with me... beware all other road users :lol::lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    71step28 wrote:
    Hello you all!!
    Make sure you get enough for tomorrow's BEERLIN SHOW!!!! :lol::lol:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

today has been a good day, got my boots and got my Christmas single :D
    pre-party bump!!!!!!wave to u all LONDONERS!!!!! :D
    Have to do the main bulk of my application tonight, along with listening in....
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    feck me ive been so busy at work i missin all the fun
    havnet logged on for so long i come on today an its about 50 pages later
    boots posters an listnen to previews of boots on pj radio
    what am i missing
    you freeks have fun
    ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10