euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    let me tell you something very important, I LOVE being here with you guys right now!!! Thanks for all this :D:D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I love this cover

+1
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Love arms aloft! So glad they played it in Bilbao. (I like it much better than of the earth)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    It is a great cover, heard the original this morning, was playing Streetcore while getting ready for work.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    71step28 wrote:
    let me tell you something very important, I LOVE being here with you guys right now!!! Thanks for all this :D:D
    Well,i don't know you all in person and i still love to be here with you 8-):D:D:D So i can't even imagine what does it mean to all of you :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    71step28 wrote:

Right back at ya girlie xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step28 wrote:

:D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    where is paul,with ther crazy family...anbeeeeeerrrrdiiinnnn
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    xo!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    ilockyer wrote:
    It is a great cover, heard the original this morning, was playing Streetcore while getting ready for work.

Streetcore is agreat album
    where is paul,with ther crazy family...anbeeeeeerrrrdiiinnnn
    I was thinking that!!

Right time to sing in choir peeps!!
  • wozza77wozza77 Posts: 300
    Got Some Berlin best version I have ever heard. Stunning

Can't understand the hatred for Arms Aloft I love it, Hyde Park better version thou from memory.
    Now it all comes down to numbers, now I'm glad that I have quit
    Folks these days just don't do nothing simple for the love of it
    ed answers,what going down???oh,,he got new appartment,,and no internet
  • philthehip wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

need it ;)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    :wave: :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    philthehip wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

need it ;)

Done ;)
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Ed's voice sounds so raw during DTE, I fuckin love it.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    HAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYLUUUUUUUUUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :clap::clap:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    veddertown wrote:
    Hi Garrrrry!
    71step28 wrote:

xx
  • wozza77 wrote:
    Got Some Berlin best version I have ever heard. Stunning

Can't understand the hatred for Arms Aloft I love it, Hyde Park better version thou from memory.

I remember at the time that the Dublin one was a little shakey but I guess its the first time they played it. It does get better as the tour progresses.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    philthehip wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

And Joe was a legend. I will forever regret not taking up the opportunity to see him and the Mescaleros at Acton Town Hall for the firefighters benefit... reason being that I had tickets for the Bridgwater gig. Fantastic night that was, much of it available to view on Youtube too.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

need it ;)

Done ;)

:D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    71step28 wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Hi Garrrrry!
    Hi Yvi and everyone else. This is a wonderful night, been listening to the Berlin audience recording all week and now hearing this again is amazing. No wine tonight though!! :|
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    hi buddy!! :D
    veddertown wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Hi Garrrrry!
    Hi Yvi and everyone else. This is a wonderful night, been listening to the Berlin audience recording all week and now hearing this again is amazing. No wine tonight though!! :|

This is a fantastic way to spend the night :D
  • Shame i'm missing Berlin on Thurs :cry:
    oh yes, it is :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    philthehip wrote:
    This is a fantastic way to spend the night :D
    A week :lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    Shame i'm missing Berlin on Thurs :cry:
    oh why???