Greg354xxxGreg354xxx Posts: 77
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Brisbane: 14/03/98, 08/02/03, 10/11/06, 25/11/09
Gold Coast: 19/01/14, 13/11/24
Melbourne: 16/11/24, 18/11/24
Ed solo: 12/03/11, 25/02/14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thanks for posting this. I was going to bring the poster tube I bought in Sydney to Brisbane with me so I didn't have to buy another one. I read this flyer but totally missed the bit about the poster tubes!
    I said YEH!
  • twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    Merchandise was on sale before 2 PM in Sydney and apparently at 2 in Melbourne. The stadiums usually have locker facilities or take it back to your car if you drive. Also, they were selling poster tubes in Sydney for $2 which was good, just know that the tubes did not have caps on either end.
  • NO PASS OUTS is the bit that grabbed my attention. My better half will not be there till around 6.30pm.
    Am I meant to not go in till she gets there????
    10c tickets are in pairs and I will be there for the whole day.
    Not happy....
  • twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    RedAvo wrote:
    NO PASS OUTS is the bit that grabbed my attention. My better half will not be there till around 6.30pm.
    Am I meant to not go in till she gets there????
    10c tickets are in pairs and I will be there for the whole day.
    Not happy....

In Sydney, you could get the ticket and the wristband for the second person. You will just have to find somewhere to stash it until she gets there. Maybe if you sweet-talked someone at the non-Ten Club willcall window. Or a merch person?
  • mj351mj351 Posts: 218
    Melb said no poster tubes - but people took them in on 10C entry

also said no pass outs - but that was to discourage everyone from wanting to do it, and you could actually get your ticket scanned out and then back in.

we also had a security guy come up the 10C line while we were waiting, asking if people had a 10C ticket for someone who wasn't there yet, they put it in an envelope with their name and put it at one of the gates or the box office..

Hope they do this for you at Brissy

Melbourne - 16/3/95, 5/3/98, 18/2/03, 20/2/03, 13/11/06, 16/11/06, 20/11/09, EV 24/3/11 EV 25/3/11, 24/1/14, ....
  • Yea the exact same thing was on the Sydney info pdf... and I had a mate bring 4 poster tubes inside in a bag. He had no trouble at all, same for Adelaide too. Even asked security to put his bag in front of the rail and they did, no worries.

I wouldn't worry too much. If you're that concerned and you don't have anywhere to stash it, grab it on the way out, they didn't sell out of them in Melbourne or Sydney as far as I know (or Adelaide I don't think).
    Adelaide, 21st & 22nd November 2006