Aussie tour 2009 bootlegs...any idea when....

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited November 2009 in The Porch
they will be out?
How long does it usually take for them to be available?
I will buy the official boots that's how much I want them!
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    It's absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable how long these boots are taking. ;)
  • I can barely wait.
    I need to hear the shows I went to again, especially Melbourne.
    :)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • There has only been a couple of official Aussie bootlegs hasn't there? The others I have I had to order especially.
  • Not sure how long Oz Bootlegs will take but London 09 took almost 3 months to be released
    Life Comes From Within Your Heart and Desire!
  • hubbs75 wrote:
    Not sure how long Oz Bootlegs will take but London 09 took almost 3 months to be released

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    shaneo wrote:
    There has only been a couple of official Aussie bootlegs hasn't there? The others I have I had to order especially.

There's been tonnes of official Oz boots.
  • I'm hoping the official boots will be out before Christmas so I can buy the big bootleg box and have a very nice Christmas :D
  • u have to wait a little... :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    i need the boot of the brisbane show right fucking now! you hear that ten club? right now.

but i guess if i do manage to get the boot before that actual show has happened i will cause a huge rift in the time space continuum, and then Biff will end up being my step dad and many other forms of chaos will ensue.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980