Release old shows?

shellerizmshellerizm Posts: 127
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Remember when they released 11-30-93 Aladdin Theater as a download? Green River's Swallow My Pride and Dead Boy's Aint Nothing To Do w/ Mudhoney. I was just listening to this today, it's totally killer! I would love to see some old shows available for d/l. I would love to get 4-10-94 and 4-11-94 Boston Garden and Downing Stadium, Randall's Island 9-29-96 - for example.

Which shows would you like to see released?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• by the way 11-30-93 Aladdin Theater - Tremor Christ first time played!
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I assume you are wanting soundboard stuff? If not, most shows are out there to be had...Some better quality than others, but there are some very stellar fan recorded shows that could keep you busy for quite a while..Inlcuding the ones you are asking about... :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    When they released 11/30/93 it was bitterseet to me: I've been dying for a good copy of 12/1/93 for years. That searing version of Porch....I really wanted to hear it cleaned up from the mediocre bootleg version I have.

11/30/93 is good nonetheless.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • yes, soundboards. i have the shows happy to have them but official releases would be sweet. for example, immortality from boston garden 4-11-94 about the 3 min. mark this chick totally screams her head off. i hate that crap. i have yet to find a decent copy of 9-29-96 randall's island. i have one from a friend that's way better than this:

http://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules ... m&ext.html
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I'd be up for that! I've got copies of Boston 94, Salt Lake 95, Soldier Field 95 and Mansfield 98 to name but a few of those played to death ones and I'd like to see how they'd be cleaned up. Saying that though it might take some of the magic away from the early days. After all the 08 shows aren't mixed to the highest standard. We've been spoilt by PJ for live shows and you forget all the excitement you had tuning in for Atlanta 94 likewise down under for triple j broadcasts. More 98 shows would be possible surely since they recorded plenty for LO2L. Here's hoping!! Oh and Pinkpop 92 cheers
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Hey, maybe we'll get a couple of old downloads with the 10c version of backspa......oh wait. Are we not allowed to mention that now? ;)
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • shellerizm wrote:
    Release old shows?
    not gonna happen
  • shellerizm wrote:
    Release old shows?
    not gonna happen
    +1..i think the same
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • shellerizm wrote:
    Release old shows?
    not gonna happen
    +1..i think the same

I think you are both DEAD WRONG! This is a corporation now, these guys have a payroll, health insurance, employees, retirement, yada yada.