Only 35 hours until Pearl Jam play live in BNE

bridgeybaby1981bridgeybaby1981 Posts: 9
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Yay
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Wanna spam some more and make one for when its 34 hours?
  • this is better than all the "where are the Philly boots?" threads.
  • Looking forward to it, still buzzing from Melbourne. Hope Ed is ok.
    I've also also grown weary about reading about clouds in a book. Doesn't this piss you off? You're reading a nice story, and suddenly the writer has to stop and describe the clouds. Who cares? I'll bet you anything I can write a decent novel, with a good, entertaining story, and never once mention the clouds. Really! Every book you read, if there's an outdoor scene, an open window, or even a door slightly ajar, the writer has to say," As Bo and Velma walked along the shore, the clouds hung ponderously on the horizon like steel-grey, loosely formed gorilla turds." I'm not interested. Skip the clouds and get to the fucking!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    this is better than all the "where are the Philly boots?" threads.

don't forget the "where are the european boots" threads. those were the day's!
  • Where are the Sydney Boots??????? hehehehehe

SYDNEY WAS AWESOME!!!!! I dont know why Ed kept apologizing about his voice....he sounded great.
    Pearl Jam                                                         Eddie Vedder  
    Sydney - 11/3/1995                                           Sydney - 18/3/2011  
     Sydney - 9/3/1998                                            Sydney - 19/3/2011
     Sydney - 11/3/1998                                          Sydney - 13/2/2014
     Sydney - 12/3/1998
     Sydney - 11/2/2003
     Sydney - 13/2/2003
     Sydney - 14/2/2003
     Sydney - 7/11/2006
     Sydney - 8/11/2006
     Sydney - 18/11/2006
     Sydney - 22/11/2009
     Sydney - 26/1/2014

• Less than 12 hours to go! Who's excited? I'm about to go into labour!!! See you all there, I just want to scream hello..........
    I've also also grown weary about reading about clouds in a book. Doesn't this piss you off? You're reading a nice story, and suddenly the writer has to stop and describe the clouds. Who cares? I'll bet you anything I can write a decent novel, with a good, entertaining story, and never once mention the clouds. Really! Every book you read, if there's an outdoor scene, an open window, or even a door slightly ajar, the writer has to say," As Bo and Velma walked along the shore, the clouds hung ponderously on the horizon like steel-grey, loosely formed gorilla turds." I'm not interested. Skip the clouds and get to the fucking!
  • SO EXCITED. ONLY 11 HOURS AND 12 MINUTES UNTIL PEARL JAM WILL START. THE WEATHER IS CLEARING IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.