THIS could be the day????

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited November 2009 in The Porch
That the Philly boots are released??? :D
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• How's that working out for you?
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    How's that working out for you?

Not sure yet...Lets see how long before Kat deletes it...Couldnt help it...Everyone seems to be so on edge today! Just trying to see if I can put a smile on just ONE persons face today...If I do, then my day is complete :lol:

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12

Not sure yet...Lets see how long before Kat deletes it...Couldnt help it...Everyone seems to be so on edge today! Just trying to see if I can put a smile on just ONE persons face today...If I do, then my day is complete :lol:
    Believe me homeboy, I have had a big fat smile on my face since my first post!
    How's that working out for you?

Believe me homeboy, I have had a big fat smile on my face since my first post!

Well...If you were smiling the whole time, then you would not count would you? I am trying to find a poor soul who needs a smile...You sir, are evidenatally already covered! ;)

• Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    bootingcar.jpg
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I think they will be released on Black Friday
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • LukinFan wrote:
    I think they will be released on Black Friday
    store opens at 5AM- while supplies last ;)
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,103
    Kat (if you're reading this), may I post links to unofficial bootlegs for the Philly shows, as according to the rules bootlegs may be posted for shows which are not for sale? Please let me know!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    benjs wrote:
    Kat (if you're reading this), may I post links to unofficial bootlegs for the Philly shows, as according to the rules bootlegs may be posted for shows which are not for sale? Please let me know!

shes already said we cant post them...ref: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=117094&start=0#p2629193
  • markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,075
    This thread should have been titled "...this could be the day."
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • Mcam55 wrote:
    bootingcar.jpg

:mrgreen:
    now THAT...made me laugh!
    kudos!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

:D:D:D
    This thread should have been titled "...this could be the day."

And so it has been written! ;-)