spectrum show bootlegs

kellisgyrlkellisgyrl Posts: 2
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Does anyone know if they are going to release bootlegs for the oct shows at the spectrum? I went the last two nights and really want to relive the experience via bootleg :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    We are all waiting with the same guess ad you.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    Why wait for the official release, you can already relive it with the audience tapes floating around. Heck, you might even hear some drunk guys yelling "Yankees Suck" all night. Bet that won't be on the official bootlegs!! It'll be like you're back in your seat there.
  • I have listened to all 4 Philly shows and they are very good.
    "It changes your life in all kinds of ways and it's all positive. It seems like looking back, not having kids was like a waste of time." -e.v.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I have listened to all 4 Philly shows and they are very good.

you don't say
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

you don't say

Do tell. Found the first two, but not the final two. The waiting is the hardest part.... :mrgreen:
  • Kufala wrote:
    No update on the Philly Boots yet. Greatness sometimes takes time.

Also an update. We are working on a fix to our postage forms to limit any duties paid. We switched to a new system in August that auto-generates postage and customs forms so we need to fine tune it a bit.

We have got word that there have been quite a few delays on delivery of some of the EU boots ordered in early November. Good news is a lot of people are now receiving them so hopefully those that have not received them yet will within the next couple days. If you ordered Nov 5th-9th if you do not receive them by December 5th pleases let us know and we will reship your order. You can respond to the link in your shipping confirmation email or email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:PJ@KUFALA.COM">PJ@KUFALA.COM</a><!-- e -->.

Again I am sorry I don't have more news on the Philly shows. I do believe patience will be rewarded. Hang tight.

KUFALA
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • kellisgyrl wrote:
    Does anyone know if they are going to release bootlegs for the oct shows at the spectrum? I went the last two nights and really want to relive the experience via bootleg :D
    No. Those are the ONLY shows they will not release...I got my info from a VERY RELIABLE source ;)
  • Rowe88Rowe88 Posts: 3
    Is is time to give up on the Spectrum 2009 live recording/bootleg? I am discouraged. :cry:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I know it's a direct result of me not being there in October, but I really couldn't care less about these things anymore. I hope they release it for those who were there though. Not for me though.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

i just love to say that!...i don't know why! :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

this is the leak of the cover art...

joke.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799

I was at all four Philly shows and I can attest to this :D:D
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

im going to take that to my grave
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes