Brissy to be best show yet!!!!!!!

edv78edv78 Posts: 31
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Gday All,

After a let down for Sydney goers, although the crowds suck in Sydney. Brisvegas seems like its going to go nuts to make up for Sydney. Hope Eds better and the setlist is kickass.....Which setlist isnt?

2006 i think brissy shows were the best along with newy!

Bring it on....Only 28 degrees!!! 30s later in the week who cares anyway i live the tropics of North Qld......Southerners need to harden up! 2 days and counting down!

JUST ONE SONG ED..............SMILEEEEEEEE!

Shane
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hell to the yeah!

Just another song Ed- Brain of J!
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    Is the Brissy show confirmed to even happen?
  • twojawas wrote:
    Is the Brissy show confirmed to even happen?

Come on, don't start with the negative just yet.
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• Spectacular Brissy weather, Ben Harper, Liam Finn and PJ, what more could you want??? As it is international violence against women day, just one request....play "Leaving Here"!!
  • sw126431 wrote:
    Gday All,

After a let down for Sydney goers, although the crowds suck in Sydney. Brisvegas seems like its going to go nuts to make up for Sydney. Hope Eds better and the setlist is kickass.....Which setlist isnt?

2006 i think brissy shows were the best along with newy!

Bring it on....Only 28 degrees!!! 30s later in the week who cares anyway i live the tropics of North Qld......Southerners need to harden up! 2 days and counting down!

JUST ONE SONG ED..............SMILEEEEEEEE!

Shane

if you were at the sydney show i think you need to lay off the crack pipe! :D i was on the centre barrier mike side about 20m from the stage. awsome show great crowd. hope ed feels better for the brissy fans. i will agree that the newey show was the best last tour (my home town) ;)
    newey 06 best show ever, sydney bdo 2014 close second
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    As it is international violence against women day

does that mean i have to punch a lady?
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    Spectacular Brissy weather, Ben Harper, Liam Finn and PJ, what more could you want??? As it is international violence against women day, just one request....play "Leaving Here"!!
    you took the letters right out of my keyboard lol cya there
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Am jumping on yet another plane tomos to make my way straight up there. Cannot wait for the final leg of this tour for me.

BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNN BOYS!! Whooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Hope Ed's feeling better....
  • After experiencing an amazing show in Melbourne I'm not sure it can be topped! But hoping the lads will blitz it and go out with an almighty BANG!!!! I can't wait!!!!!
    I've also also grown weary about reading about clouds in a book. Doesn't this piss you off? You're reading a nice story, and suddenly the writer has to stop and describe the clouds. Who cares? I'll bet you anything I can write a decent novel, with a good, entertaining story, and never once mention the clouds. Really! Every book you read, if there's an outdoor scene, an open window, or even a door slightly ajar, the writer has to say," As Bo and Velma walked along the shore, the clouds hung ponderously on the horizon like steel-grey, loosely formed gorilla turds." I'm not interested. Skip the clouds and get to the fucking!