Philly bootlegs

JammerforeverJammerforever Posts: 11
edited November 2009 in The Porch
So where are the Philly shows??? Anyone??? Why are those the only ones missing???? :?:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• deskilladeskilla Posts: 279
    we're all waiting for it
  • please just relax on this subject already. i cant wait for them either but i am sure of it we will be rewarded for our wait.
    a wise man investigates what a fool passes by

4/26/03 - pittsburgh
    4/28/03 - philly
    7/05/03 - camden
    7/12/03 - hershey
    5/28/06 - camden
    5/20/10 - msg
    5/21/10 - msg
    6/25/11 - upper darby - EV
  • please just relax on this subject already. i cant wait for them either but i am sure of it we will be rewarded for our wait.

The way we were rewarded on the "2 concerts from the vault" deal with Backspacer?

The way we were rewarded on the "2 concerts from the vault" deal with Backspacer?

what was wrong with that? dont we get enough from 10c and pj. how much can we keep asking for?
    a wise man investigates what a fool passes by

4/26/03 - pittsburgh
    4/28/03 - philly
    7/05/03 - camden
    7/12/03 - hershey
    5/28/06 - camden
    5/20/10 - msg
    5/21/10 - msg
    6/25/11 - upper darby - EV
  • yes, we're all waiting...

patience, grasshopper.

let the nice people do their job. it will be worth the wait.

what was wrong with that? dont we get enough from 10c and pj. how much can we keep asking for?

What was wrong with that?? They told us we were getting free vault downloads with the 10 club cd purchase and have since ignored the subject Big, Bold and Free style. We ask for what was promised. I noticed there was a lack of information regarding the downloads in most the recent digital lounge email but there was no shortage of opportunity to purchase merchandise via the links in the email.

And when they say bootlegs are going to be sold for the tour and no one has said jack shit about the availability of the Philly boots that tons of people are asking about, I have zero problem asking for them....especially if I am willing to pay for them like everyone else here.
  • I know a lot of people here find the 10 Club to be an infallible institution, but the lack of information is both a bad move and typical. You want these threads to stop popping up every two hours? Have someone from the ten club step forward and say what the delay is or when they will be released. That's it. Not going to be available until June? Okay. Just say so. No current plans to release them at all? Well, that sucks, but at least tell us. Technical difficulties, they are working on them, and don't know when they will be released? Bummer, but at least we know.

It's infuriating when we are kept in the dark. Just fucking tell us whats up. I know this fan club and this band offers us things that few fans get from other bands, but God Damn, stop with the games (The big bold free, the vault shows, the free shows for those who bought backspacer through the fan club and so on and so on - they just get ignored).
  • I guess I should've read on before I posted my topic about the philly shows LOL Didn't realize everyone else had the same question, although I should've known....anyways, I have been waiting patiently for almost a month now and getting really anxious, and thought maybe someone on here would know. Sorry to beat a dead horse :roll:
  • I have listened to all 4 Philly shows and they are very good.
    "It changes your life in all kinds of ways and it's all positive. It seems like looking back, not having kids was like a waste of time." -e.v.
  • kellisgyrl wrote:
    I guess I should've read on before I posted my topic about the philly shows LOL Didn't realize everyone else had the same question, although I should've known....anyways, I have been waiting patiently for almost a month now and getting really anxious, and thought maybe someone on here would know. Sorry to beat a dead horse :roll:

You did nothing wrong. We are all very anxious to hear these boots and threads like this will continue until we get some info.
  • You want these threads to stop popping up every two hours? Have someone from the ten club step forward and say what the delay is or when they will be released. That's it. Not going to be available until June? Okay. Just say so. No current plans to release them at all? Well, that sucks, but at least tell us. Technical difficulties, they are working on them, and don't know when they will be released? Bummer, but at least we know.

I actually agree with you... if we would get some kind of news form 10C about items that we all really really want, there would be less threads that ask for them.
    It's nice to know, you know? 8-)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?