fave PJ song to canoodle to?

Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
edited November 2009 in The Porch
So last night, I was watching the ACL show, and my wife came downstairs. To be blunt, we began canoodling, and "it" was over just as PJ was performing Porch. This made me think (after a brief rest!) of what PJ (or PJ related) song is everyone's favourite to put on right before gettin' down to it.

Song titles are good. Descriptions of what is going on is not necessary! (I don't wanna hear about your "uneven flow") :lol:
Gimli 1993
Fargo 2003
Winnipeg 2005
Winnipeg 2011
St. Paul 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• being in college i don't see my girlfriend often so i traveled by ferry boat to see her, when i left she had to drop me off at the ferry, while we waited for the ferry we were listening to a mix i made her. It had the song Come Back and i've always thought that would be a great make out song...well the song came on (perfect moment too, about to leave her for an indefinite period of time) and well, yeah...wont go too much into detail...

it's not "canoodleing" but it definitely heats things up and given the appropriate venue, could turn into something more...
  • I don't like to "canoodle" to Pearl Jam. I dunno, that baritone voice singing about kids killing themselves or Rats fucking to procreate just kills the mood for me. Blood Sugar Sex Magic, Houses of the Holy, and The Mix-Up by the Beastie Boys are my favorite albums to....ahem...."canoodle" to.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • So last night, I was watching the ACL show, and my wife came downstairs. To be blunt, we began canoodling, and "it" was over just as PJ was performing Porch. This made me think (after a brief rest!) of what PJ (or PJ related) song is everyone's favourite to put on right before gettin' down to it.

Song titles are good. Descriptions of what is going on is not necessary! (I don't wanna hear about your "uneven flow") :lol:

canoodle

canoodle
  • Just hearing Eddie's voice makes me want to canoodle :D

Barb
  • FirstExit wrote:

canoodle

canoodle

that is EXACTLY what I was going to write!!! CANOODLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • yeah i havent ever considered canoodleing to pearl jam but some of tori amos's music is good for "canoodleing"
  • I make it a point not to mix PJ's and BJ's. Any sort of activity while listening to Pearl Jam is gonna lead to a subconscious "crossing of the wires" and give a new meaning to "hard rock" the next time I'm at a concert.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Whata CREEPY ass thread... :wtf:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    If ya wanna take 'canoodleing' down to a G level...
    ...a male friend whom I like to cuddle with (boyfriend, I wish...I'm workin' on it :D )was over recently and Given to Fly and Amongst the Waves were nice and relaxing, at least to me!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • I make it a point not to mix PJ's and BJ's. Any sort of activity while listening to Pearl Jam is gonna lead to a subconscious "crossing of the wires" and give a new meaning to "hard rock" the next time I'm at a concert.

nice puns man, very cleaver...

i myself find it hard to get it going when listening to PJ, but Come Back is just suck a romantic song (if taken in the sense i stated above) that it is an allowable exception.
  • FirstExit wrote:

canoodle

canoodle

that is EXACTLY what I was going to write!!! CANOODLE!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 hahaha!!!!
  • i think i've banged to Betterman and Black, but a lot of alcohol was involved. my memory is fuzzy

but the Garden State soundtrack always gets the chicks in the mood.
  • MrSmith wrote:
    i think i've banged to Betterman and Black, but a lot of alcohol was involved. my memory is fuzzy

but the Garden State soundtrack always gets the chicks in the mood.

Banged, not canoodled? haha!!?? Any Pj song is good to do either to...in my opinion!
  • 'canoodling' sounds complicated. banging is a little easier
  • MrSmith wrote:
    'canoodling' sounds complicated. banging is a little easier

Haha! Fair enough.... :lol:
  • MrSmith wrote:

well, I guess I was being a bit PG. I f**ked my wife while hearing Porch at ACL in the background.
    :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • MrSmith wrote:

well, I guess I was being a bit PG. I f**ked my wife while hearing Porch at ACL in the background.

Now THAT's funny! Says she after nearly spitting orange juice all over the computer while reading this!!!!!! hehe....
  • deskilladeskilla Posts: 279
    MrSmith wrote:

Now THAT's funny! Says she after nearly spitting orange juice all over the computer while reading this!!!!!! hehe....

:D:D:D:D:D
  • PG is good or this thread will get locked.

Wash is always good :silent: :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • In fairness to the PG rating....I agree with Wash, alternatively....Release, Deep or Black.....probably others as I said earlier,...but these ones float my boat a bit more..... ;)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I love the expression canoodle!! Snuggle, I like too.

Anyway, pretty much all of Ten & stuff from that era including Wash. Also from Binaural Nothing as it seems and Sleight of Hand, a good pace and swirlyness about the songs.

If I wasn't at work now I'd go and have a snuggle with hubby. :(
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    my friend told me she boffed some random dude to vs. she told me to piss me off. it didn't work. i didn't react. she was disappointed. she was hoping to ruin the album for me for some reason.
  • doompony wrote:
    my friend told me she boffed some random dude to vs. she told me to piss me off. it didn't work. i didn't react. she was disappointed. she was hoping to ruin the album for me for some reason.

To the WHOLE album!? She should give me his number....STAMINA!!!!! :shock:
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    doompony wrote:

To the WHOLE album!? She should give me his number....STAMINA!!!!! :shock:

oh i doubt that, but she didn't specify which song/s.
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    I know in the past that I've f.....errrr... canoodled while listening to Pearl Jam, sadly, I think it was way back in 2002. And I don't even remember which album. But I do know it was with my first serious relationship, and I was trying to get her into the band. hehehehe

And now, on a sad note, I don't know when I'll ever have a chance to canoodle to Pearl Jam again.

*sigh*

:mrgreen:
  • I'm pretty sure I've probably touched on nearly all the albums (excluding Backspacer) at some point or another... while Canoodleing...

...but without a doubt no album has gotten more Canoodling than Lost Dogs disk 2... pretty sure it was in my stereo alarm clock for about the first 12 months after it came out, and well, the ex was a particularly spunky morning person...
    If Adam and Eve had Taco Bell they would have never eaten that filthy fruit...
  • ...Rats........and second....in my.......Tree
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Lukin.... Short and Sweet..... :mrgreen:
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    Lukin.... Short and Sweet..... :mrgreen:

:o :shock: :? Man, you never even got to the noodle part of canoodle did you?

I'm pretty sure I've probably touched on nearly all the albums (including Backspacer) at some point or another... while Canoodleing...

...but without a doubt no album has gotten more Canoodling than Lost Dogs disk 2...

Yep, I'm about the same :oops: :mrgreen:
    doompony wrote:

No offense, but is your friend so hideous that the mental image of her having sex could or would put you off such an amazing album? Your poor friend :( ;) :P

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I wouldn't want to 'canoodle' to BLOOD though ;) haha