Wanted: Pearl Jam Dogtown Tribute Skateboard '03

sonic.reducersonic.reducer Posts: 89
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for this deck from a few years back:

1pjdeck.jpg

If anyone has one that they'd part with please PM me and let me know. Thanks very much :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    Hey everyone,
    I'm looking for this deck from a few years back:

1pjdeck.jpg

If anyone has one that they'd part with please PM me and let me know. Thanks very much :)

someone has one on EB for sale - they offered it to me for $150 or something like that, too rich for my blood - so i just painted one of my own just like it, since its gonna get trashed anyway. Sweet looking deck, wish they would make more, or even TT Backspacer designs would be killer
  • Elzar wrote:

someone has one on EB for sale - they offered it to me for $150 or something like that, too rich for my blood - so i just painted one of my own just like it, since its gonna get trashed anyway. Sweet looking deck, wish they would make more, or even TT Backspacer designs would be killer

Thanks for the info... Is it currently for sale on EB? I'm not seeing anything current.... do you have a link?
  • I have one, but I'm not selling....

but,

This person is...........good luck!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Pearl-Jam-Skat ... 255769e495
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • I have one, but I'm not selling....

but,

This person is...........good luck!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Pearl-Jam-Skat ... 255769e495

Yeah, thanks, saw it... has some scratches and wear I'm not crazy about though.

Will pay nicely for mint; hoping something will turn up here. :)
  • The decks were very poorly wrapped when new, almost every one of them had tears in the plastic and the plastic itself is quite flimsy...so for something that's almost 7 years old, you may have your work cut out for you...but best of luck to you!
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    I got one if you need it 8-)

Its not wrapped in the plastic, it has one, maybe two very small scratches on it. I will take a photo and send it to you. Whats you email.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • yoke wrote:
    I got one if you need it 8-)

Its not wrapped in the plastic, it has one, maybe two very small scratches on it. I will take a photo and send it to you. Whats you email.

PM sent.