i know it's early...but...

PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
edited November 2009 in The Porch
i have my PBS station on right now waiting for it come...i've had it going for an hour now and there's still an hour and a half more to wait...can't fuckin wait!!!!

anyone else over anticipating?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 37pheet37pheet Posts: 433
    i am gonna watch it on the computer since i dont have the channel on my tv. blows C**K
  • 37pheet wrote:
    i am gonna watch it on the computer since i dont have the channel on my tv. blows C**K

I would be excited, but it's not airing here. Was hoping to record it - my daughter wanted to see it - she's 4 and can't stay up that late ;)
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • 37pheet wrote:

I would be excited, but it's not airing here. Was hoping to record it - my daughter wanted to see it - she's 4 and can't stay up that late ;)

it will be available on the internet at midnight tonight...don't know where though