Austin City Limits help for people

justamjustam Posts: 21,408
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Look up your local PBS station. THEN, look at all the versions of their TV schedule. (There may be as many as four different forms of it!) Then, look on your cable list for the other, less obvious forms of your station.

I found ACL on the fourth version of my PBS station. NOT the first. It's on one of the high numbered digital channels.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• There are people that really need help looking up a TV show?

That's sad.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    There are people that really need help looking up a TV show?

That's sad.

Well, look on the other thread....that's what it seems like... :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:

That's sad.

Wow. Sometimes I have to wonder how people make it to work every day without getting lost.
    justam wrote:

That's sad.

Wow. Sometimes I have to wonder how people make it to work every day without getting lost.

*shrugs*
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    I've got OPB in Eugene, but the guide nor the ACL site have it on for tonight, WTF??? Its on the 27th??? Seriously, I can't see this in Eugene tonight, WTF??? Please tell me I'm wrong, WTF???
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
    I just looked up the schedule for your station in Eugene Oregon. It DOES seem to be listing it for the 27th. (At least it's listed!!)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    I'm fucking complaining to OPB, rarrrrrrrrrr motherfucker damn it. I'm sure its being played in Texas, I move to Oregon and can't watch Pearl Jam on PBS... I guess I can watch on the computer or watch the internet on the big screen, but that'll prob still suck, fuck. I planned on watching it on TV tonight, utter disappointment ...
  • mr.pink wrote:
    I'm fucking complaining to OPB, rarrrrrrrrrr motherfucker damn it. I'm sure its being played in Texas, I move to Oregon and can't watch Pearl Jam on PBS... I guess I can watch on the computer or watch the internet on the big screen, but that'll prob still suck, fuck. I planned on watching it on TV tonight, utter disappointment ...
    You're in Eugene. You should be watching the Ducks game ;)
    NERDS!
    mr.pink wrote:
    You're in Eugene. You should be watching the Ducks game ;)

I'm from Texas, I don't care too much about the Ducks, local team everybody likes them, that's cool but I'm more interested in the Longhorns game. I guess The Ducks will be my choice though, thanks for reminding me.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Here in Connecticut, it says from 7-12 "Saturday Night Performance/Red Carpet Specials". Can someone please help me out?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    Here in Connecticut, it says from 7-12 "Saturday Night Performance/Red Carpet Specials". Can someone please help me out?

What is your zip code?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • There are people that really need help looking up a TV show?

That's sad.

PBS has this playing at odd times all over the coutry (and too damn late). It is confusing. Scram
    justam wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

What is your zip code?

06706...Waterbury
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • 37pheet37pheet Posts: 433
    I can't get it on my cable supscriper, so i am gonna watch it on the computer. i called and it said that i had the channel but i didn't oh well......laptop at 12 midnight. better than nuthin
    37pheet wrote:
    I can't get it on my cable supscriper, so i am gonna watch it on the computer. i called and it said that i had the channel but i didn't oh well......laptop at 12 midnight. better than nuthin

Where do you live? What's your zip code?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • my zip is 08361 - can't find it either...
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
    Checked my TV box and it said Sunday night/Monday morning at 2 AM for anyone in Connecticut.
    my zip is 08361 - can't find it either...

I'll look it up.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    my zip is 08361 - can't find it either...

Do you prefer the station in trenton, NJ or Philadelphia, PA?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I'm closer to philly - so I guess that one. I have comcast.

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

WHYY is your station. Look on your comcast list for all the WHYY programs. There will be more than one station.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    WHYY is your station. Look on your comcast list for all the WHYY programs. There will be more than one station.
    I did and didn't see anything for days. There was one ACL listing, but it wasn't for Pearl Jam.

I think you're right. Here are all the WHYY programs at 11pm-->

http://www.whyy.org/tv12/schedule.html
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    The Trenton NJ station doesn't list it either. Sorry. :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Kingmidget wrote:

That's sad.

PBS has this playing at odd times all over the coutry (and too damn late). It is confusing. Scram

How can it be so confusing when you have a computer sitting right in front of you?

Amazing
  • hinxhinx Posts: 416
    justam wrote:
    I did and didn't see anything for days. There was one ACL listing, but it wasn't for Pearl Jam.

I'm in the Philly area as well and as far as I can tell neither WHYY or NJN are airing the Pearl Jam performance EVER, which is utter shit. I've already sent complaint emails to both stations :lol:
  • Well this sucks, it ain't airing for me until December the 19th and I've got the Seattle PBS. That doesn't really make a lot of sense.
  • RoughMixRoughMix Posts: 385
    justam wrote:

That's sad.

Bread crumbs?
    "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read."
  • wtf its not playing in seattle it was scheduled to awhile ago but ijust checked and now its not lamme
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009