oh no michigan fans, taint just threw anouther int
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    michigan has become a complete joke
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Michigan fan here. I can not believe that the school is putting up with RichRod, he has turned a once very proud football program into the laughing stock of the big ten.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Almost forgot, congrats to OSU, very good program with a very good coach.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,851
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Michigan fan here. I can not believe that the school is putting up with RichRod, he has turned a once very proud football program into the laughing stock of the big ten.
    Wasn't Carr kinda headed down that road already?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i was at the game today and i have to say, ann arbor doesn't hold a candle to ohio state in terms of gameday xp. granted, i think there were an unusual amount of buckeye fans in attendance, but it's really bad when your biggest rival comes into your house and does THEIR home stadium cheers (there were more than a few rounds of O-H-I-O) with little response.
    i was at the game today and i have to say, ann arbor doesn't hold a candle to ohio state in terms of gameday xp. granted, i think there were an unusual amount of buckeye fans in attendance, but it's really bad when your biggest rival comes into your house and does THEIR home stadium cheers (there were more than a few rounds of O-H-I-O) with little response.
    Guess that's what happens going into a game 5-6 praying against ALL hope you make it to ANY bowl that would have you!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • See you in the Rose Bowl.

Go Ducks!
    NERDS!
    See you in the Rose Bowl.

Go Ducks!

I look forward to being incredibly embarrassed by another elite team on national television. :lol:
  • See you in the Rose Bowl.

Go Ducks!

I look forward to being incredibly embarrassed by another elite team on national television. :lol:
    As long as we break our Arizona curse tonight, we were looking good but have kinda stalled now. Then we gotta take care of the OSU Rodents in a week.
    NERDS!
    mickeyrat wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Wasn't Carr kinda headed down that road already?
    Didn't he win his last game? Wasn't his last game coached on New Years Day? Carr never missed a trip to a bowl game. RichRod was just hoping for an invite to the Little Caesars Bowl.

• katelliskatellis Posts: 521
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
    Didn't he win his last game? Wasn't his last game coached on New Years Day? Carr never missed a trip to a bowl game. RichRod was just hoping for an invite to the Little Caesars Bowl.[/quote]

carr did win his last game, but his last season overall was pretty embarrassing, including the loss to appalachian state

he got the team to the bowl game but they often choked once they were there, especially toward teh end of his career. they lost the last 3 rose bowls they went to. still i miss him .. these last couple years have been abysmal.[/quote]

At least Carr got us to a bowl game, RichRod can't even do that, and 6 wins in the big 10 shouldn't be that difficult. To me its really not about Carr because Carr retired. It should be about Michigan cutting its losses an d going after the Cincinnati Bear Cats head coach, which is who tyhey should have hired 2 years ago.

• katelliskatellis Posts: 521
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
    lukin2006 wrote:
    At least Carr got us to a bowl game, RichRod can't even do that, and 6 wins in the big 10 shouldn't be that difficult. To me its really not about Carr because Carr retired. It should be about Michigan cutting its losses an d going after the Cincinnati Bear Cats head coach, which is who tyhey should have hired 2 years ago.

rich rodriguez now has as many losses in conference play as Jim Tressel ;)

sleep tight!
  • lukin2006 wrote:

sleep tight!
    To be fair RichRod has only had 2 years and he had to start the program over with new players.
    NERDS!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    lets go ducks!!!!
    lukin2006 wrote:

sleep tight!
    To be fair RichRod has only had 2 years and he had to start the program over with new players.

Still only took him 2 years to rack up as many losses as Tressel did in 8.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    lukin2006 wrote:

sleep tight!

perhaps if he didn't piss off the players they would still have quality players there. how many transferred???

btw, Tressel only won a National Championship in his second season in Columbus. Just some food for thought on 2nd year teams.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    2192 days since Michigan's last win over the Buckeyes. :mrgreen:

That being said, if richrod is given time to develop his spread offense we may see other Big 10 schools follow suit and maybe then this:

won't happen.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    you can't compare Carr to RichRod, Carr won a national Championship and a clean program.

imalive wrote:

That being said, if richrod is given time to develop his spread offense

if you look at the season, it really wasn't an offenseive problem, it was more defensive related. they were small and slow. that ain't gonna cut it

then again, why am i solving all of MI problems. i am enjoying there celler dweller position.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Congrats OSU and OSU fans.

While I tend to hate Ohio State and usually route for the "other team", I'm hoping you guys win the Rose Bowl.

I'm really hoping the Big Ten will put a beating on the teams they play in their bowl games this year!
    Bring some respect back to the Big Ten!!
    mca47 wrote:

While I tend to hate Ohio State and usually route for the "other team", I'm hoping you guys win the Rose Bowl.

I'm really hoping the Big Ten will put a beating on the teams they play in their bowl games this year!
    Hear Hear!!!!! Season is over folks. Time to back ALL The Big Ten Schools!!!! :D

mickeyrat wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Hear Hear!!!!! Season is over folks. Time to back ALL The Big Ten Schools!!!! :D

I can do that since MI isn't playing in a bowl game. :lol: i can never root for them. just can't do it. makes me ill
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Time to restore order to the game.

Go Buckeyes.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Go Buckeyes.

I wish it were possible for both teams to lose.
    81 wrote:

Go Buckeyes.

I wish it were possible for both teams to lose.

out :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    12-0

Fuck Michigan
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg