Q101 Tries really hard to not play the new stuff...

Perennial TearsPerennial Tears Posts: 133
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I didn't realize how frequently they play PJ (every 2 hours), but odds are it's not the new stuff. Here's today's plays so far:

Black 1am
Even Flow 3 am
The Fixer 5 am
Not For You 7 am
Animal 11 am
Rearview Mirror 1 pm
Hail, Hail 4 pm
Go 6 pm
...........MemorieslikestatuesthroughthemIdriveliketreesonthesidesidewalksmoretreesevenstopsignS
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    not a bad selection if you ask me. I haven't heard Rearviewmirror or Animal on the radio around here in a while.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • They play the fixer once a day, they only play extremely mainstream stuff, or bands they sponsor.

If you wanna hear PJ in Chicago, listen to WXRT 93.1, they play Backspacer all day.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Hearing PJ on the radio here is like Ed voting bush.
  • boxorbagboxorbag Posts: 246
    93.1 is the way to go. I sent q101 a e-mail about it with no response back. I check to see if they play anything on their website but nothing yet except fixer. I won't listen to that station till they do. XRT till then!!
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    They play the fixer once a day, they only play extremely mainstream stuff, or bands they sponsor.

If you wanna hear PJ in Chicago, listen to WXRT 93.1, they play Backspacer all day.

And the Loop once in a while. I caught "Glorified G" on my way home from work - woo hoo!!!!

But yes, XRT is our best bet, for sure :D
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,814
    I didn't realize how frequently they play PJ (every 2 hours), but odds are it's not the new stuff. Here's today's plays so far:

Black 1am
    Even Flow 3 am
    The Fixer 5 am
    Not For You 7 am
    Animal 11 am
    Rearview Mirror 1 pm
    Hail, Hail 4 pm
    Go 6 pm

It would be good if they played The Fixer in the pm hours.
    I miss igotid88
  • oona left wrote:
    They play the fixer once a day, they only play extremely mainstream stuff, or bands they sponsor.

And the Loop once in a while. I caught "Glorified G" on my way home from work - woo hoo!!!!

But yes, XRT is our best bet, for sure :D

It's amazing, out of all the pj songs, a station will play Glorified G over them. Mind boggling.