2005 Canadian Tour Bootleg Question

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Did 10c release bootlegs for this tour? If memory serves me right, they were only available for download?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Did 10c release bootlegs for this tour? If memory serves me right, they were only available for download?

Yeah

But some incredibly kind soul sent me them all burned to cd with the artwork in like those totally see through plastic sleeves with the artwork :D
  • IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    Yes-only MP3 downloads that weren't even gapless. You have to use a program that crossfades to burn a CD and have it sound like it should. Sure wish they'd go back and issue those on CD or FLAC.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Brisk. wrote:

Yeah

But some incredibly kind soul sent me them all burned to cd with the artwork in like those totally see through plastic sleeves with the artwork :D

good to know because i thought i was going crazy. I bought the 9/12/05 London show but I can't find Disc 1. I met Ed before that show and he took and played 2 of my requests (In My Tree and Smile) so this show means a lot to me. If I email 10c, do you think they would resend the download?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:

Yeah

good to know because i thought i was going crazy. I bought the 9/12/05 London show but I can't find Disc 1. I met Ed before that show and he took and played 2 of my requests (In My Tree and Smile) so this show means a lot to me. If I email 10c, do you think they would resend the download?

no if you email me i'll upload it for you.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,696
    Brisk, you are the MAN! Love how fellow PJ fans help each other out.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Thanks Brisk! You're the best.

Another note, my purchase of said bootleg was nto in my order history- which triggered my question.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    Someday .. someday ...

The 2005 Canadian Tour Experience will be released via CD / Flac style!

Someday ..
  • BLACK35 wrote:
    Brisk, you are the MAN! Love how fellow PJ fans help each other out.
    +1..YEP...ITS GREAT :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    Another note, my purchase of said bootleg was nto in my order history- which triggered my question.

When we purchased the '05 & '06 mp3/flac's from Basecamp, 10club didn't put those purchased orders .. in the 10club order history. Only Basecamp know's of our history & stuff.