Comments

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    signed,

Nastasja, Victoria, BC
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Isn't it called 'Live on 2 Legs'?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    After the '09 bootlegs, we should start a petition to release the complete 1998 Soundboard Flac/CD/MP3 collection. Though I would kill for an Official release of the 2005 Canadian Tour in Flac/CD formats, especially Halifax, NS! ;)
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    demetrios wrote:
    After the '09 bootlegs, we should start a petition to release the complete 1998 Soundboard Flac/CD/MP3 collection. Though I would kill for an Official release of the 2005 Canadian Tour in Flac/CD formats, especially Halifax, NS! ;)

I heard that the halifax show was not their best because of the audience :lol:

j/k bro ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • I would definitely love some official 98 bootlegs. I still think that was their best sound
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • joergjoerg Posts: 123
    demetrios wrote:

i think the whole 2005 tour was available as download :?:
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • so, we need all!!!give us more
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”