Force Of Nature

electronblueelectronblue Posts: 3,460
edited November 2009 in The Porch
i just now heard it for the very first time!! all i can think to say is WHOOOA-wOwee!! <3<3<3
"Forgive every being,
the bad feelings 
it's just me"

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• the first time :shock:

yeah well.. i bought the new Backspacer cd the first day it came out at Target ,but it won't play on my pc for some reason. (just shows up as pictures) and now, it just dawned on me to searchthe songs on youtube.
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    great song to blast.

anybody else notice what sounds like a faint car horn sound in it? i always find myself looking around to see if i did something stupid in traffic. or more likely somebody else did something stupid
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • true, a great song.

I can never play it just once.

check out youtube for the philly 10/30 live.

they should play this song every night!

yeah well.. i bought the new Backspacer cd the first day it came out at Target ,but it won't play on my pc for some reason. (just shows up as pictures) and now, it just dawned on me to searchthe songs on youtube.
    Pictures? Is that a Target thing? I ordered mine from the Pearl Jam site and all I get is music. :lol: What's up with that?
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    true, a great song.

I can never play it just once.

check out youtube for the philly 10/30 live.

they should play this song every night!

I agree with every single comment in this post!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • I love this song.. i love the album... i love PEARL JAM... Blast it Loud!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    FON and GS are my favorites on BS

You might want to try one of those CD player thingies. :lol:

I think there was a Backspacer CD support thing on this website for a while. I don't feel like looking for it though.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • UNH1995UNH1995 Posts: 356
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118405

sorry, i made up my own thread....but i love this one too....great song, great lyrics, great music, great performance
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    epic song... oh wait... like every song they've ever recorded. i'm leaving until the next tour.

in the meantime, your assignment is to listen to backspacer 300 times...

thanks,
    love starmap
    xoxoxoooxox
    epic song... oh wait... like every song they've ever recorded. i'm leaving until the next tour.

thanks,
    love starmap
    xoxoxoooxox

OK, deal but I wanna skip SOS, is that OK? Because they fucked it up by adding orchestra to it.

#standingman #duranadam
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,814
    SOLAT319 wrote:

thanks,
    love starmap
    xoxoxoooxox

OK, deal but I wanna skip SOS, is that OK? Because they fucked it up by adding orchestra to it.

I like both versions.
    I miss igotid88
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

thanks,
    love starmap
    xoxoxoooxox

You may skip SOS right now but it will put a hook in you at some point.

I too have heard the demo version it's great, but I feel the changes O'Brien made were brilliant.

Force and Speed never get played only once while listening to back spacer. The final 3 tracks on this album are amazing.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5QRxZDxpQY&feature=related

sorry for getting off topic, but here a live version that may change your mind.

PJ is a band and the song needed Mike, Jeff, Stone, and Matt.
  • FeiracoFeiraco Posts: 255
    anybody else notice what sounds like a faint car horn sound in it? i always find myself looking around to see if i did something stupid in traffic. or more likely somebody else did something stupid

I do! :)
    Every time I'm still surprised by the horn sound while driving in my car...
    Rotterdam 2000 (CANCELLED) | Arnhem 2006 | Rotterdam 2009 | Berlin 2009 | Arras 2010 | Amsterdam-1 2012 | Amsterdam-2 2012 | EV Amsterdam-1 2012 | EV Amsterdam-2 2012 | Amsterdam-1 2014 | Amsterdam-2 2014 | EV Amsterdam-2 2017 | EV Amsterdam-3 2017
    Feiraco wrote:

I do! :)
    Every time I'm still surprised by the horn sound while driving in my car...

ME TOO!

#standingman #duranadam
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,278
    very good song!
    danny d
  • 81 wrote:
    great song to blast.

Dude, I fell over laughing when I read this. It took me a few weeks but I finally realized the "horn" was not coming from traffic but from the fucking song. :lol:
    dude here
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    every song they've written is the best! speed of sound cannot be skipped. that's blasphemy.