for the guys....your preference

Comments

• spat wrote:
    loveee my woman in a tshirt/tank, no bra, little boxer shorts. hello!

PM me pics and i'll let ya know if it works or not. ;):lol:
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    CJMST3K wrote:

BTW...

postpics.gif

see the 'please keep this thread pg-13' within the OP. ya know, so it doesn't get locked! :twisted:
    inquiring minds really do want to know!

:D

also, i miss the poll option....would be far easier. *sighs*
    not that this entertaining, but to actually get some real data.
    just sayin'...

You're right... that's what PM's are for. :D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    edited December 2009
    well..my beautiful woman looks good in everything she wears so..no preference here
    Post edited by petrocs on
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    edited November 2009
    CJMST3K wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:

BTW...

postpics.gif

see the 'please keep this thread pg-13' within the OP. ya know, so it doesn't get locked! :twisted:
    inquiring minds really do want to know!

:D

also, i miss the poll option....would be far easier. *sighs*
    not that this entertaining, but to actually get some real data.
    just sayin'...

You're right... that's what PM's are for. :D

exactly...
    :twisted:

and all you boys tryin' to get a lock-down...hope your women don't give you any of your choices!
    :evil: :mrgreen::lol:
    play nice!

so far, we're all over the map.

seems like #1 might have a slight edge....#2 is close behind...and only 1 choice thus far for #3.
    oops...now i see one more for #3. so basically, yes...a dead heat for all. hahahaha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• petrocs wrote:
    ummmm....3 please

what!! no pics despite the OP's wishes?!?!?! you are losing your touch my man!! ;):mrgreen:
  • U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
    edited November 2009
    and all you boys tryin' to get a lock-down...hope your women don't give you any of your choices!
    :evil: :mrgreen::lol:
    play nice!

I never try to get threads locked....it just happens...i don't know why.....very mysterious! 8-)

i'll shut up now. :mrgreen:
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    petrocs wrote:
    ummmm....3 please

what!! no pics despite the OP's wishes?!?!?! you are losing your touch my man!! ;):mrgreen:

080518134831.bmp
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • 2...for go to 3...and in the morning...she will do 1..for go get some brunch..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    #1 and #2 eventually lead to #3, so I would skip #3 since it is already going to be incorporated by 1&2.

BTW - I'm also a fan of the plaid school-girl skirt. Maybe an artificially short one, with nothing to the imagination underneath. Guys love seeing something which they think they're not supposed to, so... yeah.
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    #1 and #2 eventually lead to #3, so I would skip #3 since it is already going to be incorporated by 1&2.

BTW - I'm also a fan of the plaid school-girl skirt. Maybe an artificially short one, with nothing to the imagination underneath. Guys love seeing something which they think they're not supposed to, so... yeah.

#3 basically insinuates that it doesn't matter what she is wearing preshow....just want to peel it off and get to the skin. thus why it's listed as an option. for the man who is more about what's under the clothes, or not that bothered by it on a regular basis. whereas 1 and 2 are most definitely addtiional turn-ons to it all. at least, that was my thinking in coming up with the 3 choices.

btw - not to get too specific, but #1 and #2 do NOT always lead, completely, to #3. i leave the whys of that up to your imagination.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• CJMST3K wrote:

i'll never be able to watch knight rider again...thanks a lot man!! :mrgreen:
  • petrocs wrote:
    ummmm....3 please

Dude where's that Bacon Bikini?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • D2D...just ask your husband what he wants and give it to him!!!!!!! (give HIM the option...that's all we want is options)...unless he says the neighbors wife. :lol::lol:
  • Bacon Bikini?

:o:o:o pure genius!!!!!!!!!!!
  • D2D...just ask your husband what he wants and give it to him!!!!!!! (give HIM the option...that's all we want is options)...unless he says the neighbors wife. :lol::lol:

wow.
    why didn't *I* think of that? :roll:

:lol:

seriously you think that is what this is all about? very short-sighted there. i am curious as to what other men, not just my husband....prefer.....as i said, purely from a curiosity/social science perspective. if you don't want to respond, fair enough....but since oyu are quite active in this thread...the topic intrigues you as well.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• CJMST3K wrote:

:thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • :shock: :oops:

wow.

seriously you think that is what this is all about? very short-sighted there. i am curious as to what other men, not just my husband....prefer.....as i said, purely from a curiosity/social science perspective. if you don't want to respond, fair enough....but since oyu are quite active in this thread...the topic intrigues you as well.

ahhhhh...........curiosity/social science perspective....... ;);) .....got ya! ;)
  • ahhhhh...........curiosity/social science perspective....... ;);) .....got ya! ;)

yes.
    imagine that.

hell, i am married over 17 years...i know all about desiring 'options'...and it's not just husband's who like it either! :lol:

and hey, i have naturally curly hair, really dark brown...you saw me in philly. not quit ethe same eh? yea....mr. dream likes change and i accommodate. :D it's all give and take, yada yada yada....

sorry i am curious just to know the overall preference, what most men like most of the time. yea yea...we all like something special now and again, always like different....but what's the mainstay of what you enjoy? that was all....

besides, wtf else you gotta do at work...besides work....so sheesh.....just a topic! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• 1 with 2 and 3 underneath :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    ahhhhh...........curiosity/social science perspective....... ;);) .....got ya! ;)

yes.
    imagine that.

hell, i am married over 17 years...i know all about desiring 'options'...and it's not just husband's who like it either! :lol:

and hey, i have naturally curly hair, really dark brown...you saw me in philly. not quit ethe same eh? yea....mr. dream likes change and i accommodate. :D it's all give and take, yada yada yada....

sorry i am curious just to know the overall preference, what most men like most of the time. yea yea...we all like something special now and again, always like different....but what's the mainstay of what you enjoy? that was all....

besides, wtf else you gotta do at work...besides work....so sheesh.....just a topic! :D

fair enough, but i must say im curious how you came up with the 3 options you did... is vampire a hot new look i missed? or a general catch all for kinky outfits? becos vampire doesn't appeal to me at all, so from your options i'd pick #1, but there are a lot of kinky get ups i love that aren't vampire related, so maybe i should be picking option 2...
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    edited November 2009

yes.
    imagine that.

fair enough, but i must say im curious how you came up with the 3 options you did... is vampire a hot new look i missed? or a general catch all for kinky outfits? becos vampire doesn't appeal to me at all, so from your options i'd pick #1, but there are a lot of kinky get ups i love that aren't vampire related, so maybe i should be picking option 2...

ooooooooo...i didn't mean vampire!

sexy/vampy....didn't mean that as vampire. misunderstanding.
    i mean it as that whole stockings, high heels...possibly gartners, bustiers....ya know, the whole lingerie get-up. any additional props, make-up, themes.....up to you. was really just the choices of comfy/sute.....done-up/sexy.....and let's get naked. damn, sorry for the lack of clarity... :oops: and amongst those choices, what would be your go-to choice of preference, the most often.

Main Entry: vampy
    Pronunciation: \ˈvam-pē\
    Function: adjective
    Inflected Form(s): vamp·i·er; vamp·i·est
    Date: 1949
    : of or relating to a vamp : vampish; also : risqué <a vampy minidress>
    Post edited by decides2dream on
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• i love this thread..and we have the usuall suspects in... 8-)
  • vamp1 Informal
    n
    a seductive woman who exploits men by use of her sexual charms
    vb
    to exploit (a man) in the fashion of a vamp
    [short for vampire]
    vamper n

vamp 2 (vmp) Informal
    n.
    A woman who uses her sex appeal to entrap and exploit men.
    v. vamped, vamp·ing, vamps
    v.tr.
    To seduce or exploit (someone) in the manner of a vamp.
    v.intr.
    To play the part of a vamp.

[Short for vampire.]

vampish adj.
    vampish·ly adv.
    vampy adj.

that's what i meant by "vampy"...and sure, it does say 'short for vampire' in there, but the genral meaning is SEXY...risque....sex appeal.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

D2D...just ask your husband what he wants and give it to him!!!!!!! (give HIM the option...that's all we want is options)...unless he says the neighbors wife. :lol::lol:

wow.

social science... ha!

scientist.jpg
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    3...no question...
    I love to turn you on
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    social science... ha!

scientist.jpg

the science of the mind/desire....IS very sexy!
    :mrgreen:

and damn...evidently most don't read entire posts - imagine that! ;) - 'social science' was mentioned in the OP.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• sorry i am curious just to know the overall preference, what most men like most of the time.

in that case.......all we really need is 1 a pulse....2 20 minutes....and 3 a fucking sandwich when it's done!!
  • sorry i am curious just to know the overall preference, what most men like most of the time.

in that case.......all we really need is 1 a pulse....2 20 minutes....and 3 a fucking sandwich when it's done!!

and for that i say....

bullshit.

unless of cours you are a guy, or perhaps even a woman, in a loooonnnnnggggg dryspell. otherwise, hell yes...we ALL have "preferences"...what we like/enjoy most, if left to choose what and how we want it. cmon now.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

and for that i say....

bullshit.

unless of cours you are a guy, or perhaps even a woman, in a loooonnnnnggggg dryspell. otherwise, hell yes...we ALL have "preferences"...what we like/enjoy most, if left to choose what and how we want it. cmon now.

hey man...men are from mars and women are from venus...just keeping shit real! :mrgreen: