Sydney tick wanted, Pretty Please.

JoJo Posts: 2,098
edited November 2009 in The Porch
OK, the after Pearl Jam blues have got the better of me.
I can't afford it, but bugga it you only live once, Is anyone hanging back on a ticket?? for Sydney?
Please help me get there.
It's gunna cost me a grand on loan to do this, and probably 99 pecent interest.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Awwww come-on!!!! Surely like me, you bought Pre-sale, before PJ did thier Pre-sale, and now you have a spare GA Fixer Ticket????
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ummm have you checked ticketek? they still have some tickets for the fixer field.

but 99% interest on a thousand dollar loans seems like a pretty bad deal to me
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Nope, Have not tried Ticketech. I just can't imagine they even have Fixer tix left, or DO THEY?
    I'm not one to glue myself to the front rail. I'm there to rock out and not to be a starebear. ( No offence to Mr Snuggleton, he's a stuffed Teddy Bear and has no say in where he looks.)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Jo wrote:
    Nope, Have not tried Ticketech. I just can't imagine they even have Fixer tix left, or DO THEY?
    I'm not one to glue myself to the front rail. I'm there to rock out and not to be a starebear. ( No offence to Mr Snuggleton, he's a stuffed Teddy Bear and has no say in where he looks.)

well like i said, they still do have fixer tickets. they still have tickets for everywhere. seats backspacer, where ever the fuck you want.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • PM sent...I have ticket
    Do you think I could buy a GA Fixer and after Re-fixing my 10C wrist Band from Perth back together with a lick,
    that I could maybe get Midget tossed to the Front?
    I was hoping for this in Perth but no-one took me seriously :ugeek:
  • last concert that was divided back in 98 i was in the 2nd pit and after crowd surfing tried to jump the barrier and lose security in the front... didnt work very well... yes being 6'3" helped get over the barrier.. didnt help me lost the security guards being a foot taller than everyone
    I have my Ticket.......... 8-)
    See you in Sydney :ugeek: If your game :lol::lol::lol: