Philly Night 2 poster face value...

EPOTTSIIIEPOTTSIII Posts: 190
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Just wanna unload it. Face value mint condition. Pm if interested.
9/29/1996 NY
9/1&2/2000 Camden
7/6/2003 Camden
5/27/2006 Camden 6/1&3/2006 NJ
6/19/2008 Camden, 6/22/2008 Washington DC, 6/25/2008 NY
8/7/2008 Eddie Vedder NJ, 6/11/2008 Eddie Vedder Philly (3rd Row! Thanks 10c!!)
10/28,30&31/2009 Philly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    pm sent
    I love to turn you on
  • Damn...I am always late to the party. Night 2 is the only one I need.
    Evergreen wrote:
    Damn...I am always late to the party. Night 2 is the only one I need.

:o :twisted:

sorry...i wanted this one bad but was short $$$ because of my spare ticket person vanishing.
    I love to turn you on
  • :D

That's ok...I was an idiot and did not pick up the first two night, then got smart and picked up 3 and 4. I bought night 1 on ebay for face, but would really rather pick it up here.

I'll find one!

Are you going to frame them all? I am turning a spare room into a poster room. :D
    Evergreen wrote:
    :D

That's ok...I was an idiot and did not pick up the first two night, then got smart and picked up 3 and 4. I bought night 1 on ebay for face, but would really rather pick it up here.

I'll find one!

Are you going to frame them all? I am turning a spare room into a poster room. :D

i've not yet turned into the full blown poster dork that is lurking within me...only because i want all the posters from the shows i've seen and i've yet to see anything from 1994. but i did like these posters because of their uniqueness. will look good when framed and i have my basement/bar finished. wifey won't be happy, but it's my room! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • I have one from 1994, it is a dead dog (road kill) with all the spring tour dates. I don't think Ames Bros. or any other Artists came into the picture until 1996. But I am really not sure. They have always had concert posters.