10C Sydney Ticket Available.

Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I've found myself in the position of having been offered two 10c Tickets for Sydney.

If anyone is looking for a Sydney 10c ticket, please contact me and I'll pass on the details. cheers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I've found myself in the position of having been offered two 10c Tickets for Sydney.

If anyone is looking for a Sydney 10c ticket, please contact me and I'll pass on the details. cheers

Fuck! I thought I was about to read that you weren't coming now!! Phew! You're my Sydney partner in crime!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Fuck! I thought I was about to read that you weren't coming now!! Phew! You're my Sydney partner in crime!!

I wouldn't miss the syd/melb showsand the chance to meet all the east coast 10c people. But two people responded to my call for a ticket and want to help out the other person who got in second. So if any of you have a friend or 10c member who missed out - this is the opportunity of a life time!

Pearl Jam are on fire !!!! Here's Proof : http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulJam2009