Hoodie!!!

Pjam2125Pjam2125 Posts: 20
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Good Morning All PJ Fans,
I am searching desperately for a PEARL JAM MOONLIGHT GRAHAM HOODIE SIZE LARGE!!! I already own one in size XXL and it is too big for me. I would be more than willing to make a trade or buy one for top dollar should anyone have one they would like to sell. Have a great day!! -Kristina.
...you don't have to pack your things, you can borrow mine...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    i have one. i would only give it up for a black canadian tour hoodie though.

anyone know if one of them might be kicking around somewhere?
  • 24veddie wrote:

that is not a fair trade at all.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,358
    24veddie wrote:

Why not exactly? It may not be a fair trade to you...but if someone out there really wants a Monnlight and has a Canadian to get rid of, who are you to tell them it's not a fair trade?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • 24veddie wrote:

Why not exactly? It may not be a fair trade to you...but if someone out there really wants a Monnlight and has a Canadian to get rid of, who are you to tell them it's not a fair trade?

so many people with extra canadian 05 hoodies lying around just waiting to get rid of them.

if anyone has a benaroya vinyl set they wanna get rid of, i'm willing to offer you some stickers and a t shirt.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status