Tis the season (Release for the 2nd Time)

riCotokYoriCotokYo Posts: 159
edited November 2009 in The Porch
So.....I spilled my guts to you guys on here for the first time about the subject ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=106755&hilit=garden+release+release+for+the+first+time ) not too many months ago with nothing but the utmost support, and lack of judgment, but now it's the actual date of said memory, and I guess you guys kinda spoiled me....I guess Im sorta reaching out for a kindred spirit tonight. My wife IS that person, but I hate to bring ANY negativity into our lives, and my 4 month old daughters' smile is very very healing, but like i said, you guys are the best.....please "open up" if you're feeling me in any sense!.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    My dad passed away last week. I'm still processing everything and am not really ready to write about it in detail. But I've been listening to alot Pearl Jam to help get me through these last couple of days / depression. They are such a great band for that.
  • marcos wrote:
    My dad passed away last week. I'm still processing everything and am not really ready to write about it in detail. But I've been listening to alot Pearl Jam to help get me through these last couple of days / depression. They are such a great band for that.
    yea man, you're waaaaay ahead of me....it took me a decade!....best wishes, just know that bummin' 24/7 is NOT what he would've wanted.....not to be cliche', but keep your chin up buddy!!