Pearl Jam Crown of Thorns Logo

shepshep Posts: 5,765
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Hello all,

wondering if anybody out there has a high res version of the Pearl Jam crown of thorns logo like is on the green disease t-shirt on the webstore? I can't find a good image of it online.

I have the sticker on the back of my computer, but I need a digital version of the logo to send to my tattoo artist. I am currently living in Texas and when I go home to Canada over Christmas I am getting some new work done, and I wanted to do something based on that crown of thorns logo. I give my artist pretty much free-reign over what he wants to draw, so it will probably get a little distorted... but I wanted to give him the logo as a starting point... He needs to do the drawing before I get home... as it's over christmas and he's only working cause I asked specially, so I am trying to be as accommodating as possible...

Anyway, if someone has a good version of this logo and can pass it along I would appreciate it... either post it here or PM me...

If anyone is interested in seeing what it comes out like, let me know and I'll supply some photos... somewhere...

Cheers, and thanks,

shep
Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ridleyridley Posts: 164
    Hey there, cool idea for a tat :thumbup:

This website was recommended by jasonA for the RM forum a while back, it has a heap of vector-based logos for free download (great for making bootleg art etc), the green disease logo you're after looks to be on there ;) :

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/112163305/
    2003-02-19 Melbourne
    2003-02-20 Melbourne
    2006-11-13 Melbourne
    2006-11-14 Melbourne
    2006-11-16 Melbourne
    2009-11-22 Sydney
    2011-03-18 Sydney
    2011-03-19 Sydney
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    Thanks man. I appreciate the help!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.