US Dates

sweetu4riasweetu4ria Posts: 26
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Forgive me, I'm sure this has been asked about a million times.. Don't really have a lot of time to scroll thu the thousands of threads right now.

Anybody know of anymore US dates, soon? Saw PJ in Philly this past Oct. and really would love to see them come to NY, again. ;)

Didn't get to see EV on his solo round either, would lovvvvveee that to happen again!

Nina
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• probably not until spring/summer 2010 at the earliest
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Thank you :)

That'll help me get thru the winter!
  • What band do you think this is? You expect to know about Summer 2010 dates in late 2009? Check back in March :D
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • What band do you think this is? You expect to know about Summer 2010 dates in late 2009? Check back in March :D
    u2..they sell tickets 2 months now for the show at september 2010 in athens
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • if you are lucky. I say June at the earliest :D
    What band do you think this is? You expect to know about Summer 2010 dates in late 2009? Check back in March :D
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    What band do you think this is? You expect to know about Summer 2010 dates in late 2009? Check back in March :D
    u2..they sell tickets 2 months now for the show at september 2010 in athens

lol.............that's funny. I heard a commercial on the radio this AM for a show U2 is playing here NEXT JUNE!! WTF???
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........