Options

Curb your Enthusiasm

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    Man, I didn't like it much at all, fellas. 

Also, Fuck Cheryl. She still sucks. And the whole happy ending thing was stupid and forced. 
    Sadly agree. I thought it was the weakest episode of the season. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    Tonight’s series finale shows as 1 hour on my guide

what a run
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    Sort of feels like he's on a path of recreating the Seinfeld finale..
    Nailed it. lol

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503
    Sort of feels like he's on a path of recreating the Seinfeld finale..
    Nailed it. lol

Thank goodness for “Joe Pesci.”
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,730
    edited April 11
    So I watched the first episode of the final season. I enjoyed it, laughed out loud a few times, and look forward to watching the rest of the season. Leon might be the most useless character in TV history though. Just taking up space. He was funny when he first arrived in season 6. But from like season 8 onward, it felt like he's afraid to throw out an improvised line. He just nods and agrees with Larry, or repeats what Larry says.  
    Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    So I watched the first episode of the final season. I enjoyed it, laughed out loud a few times, and look forward to watching the rest of the season. Leon might be the most useless character in TV history though. Just taking up space. He was funny when he first arrived in season 6. But from like season 8 onward, it felt like he's afraid to throw out an improvised line. He just nods and agrees with Larry, or repeats what Larry says.  
    Leon is kind of like Kramer was to Jerry in some ways.  
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    I thought the last episode was great.  Larry completely doubling down on the Seinfeld ending was such a great f you, but also having his own twist to it.  
  • Options
    This was a pretty cool write up in the Ringer about Larry and the Seinfeld finale.

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2024/4/4/24120216/curb-your-enthusiasm-series-finale-seinfeld-end
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    This was a pretty cool write up in the Ringer about Larry and the Seinfeld finale.

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2024/4/4/24120216/curb-your-enthusiasm-series-finale-seinfeld-end
    Thanks. I live for articles like this (and for merlot)
    chinese-happy.jpg