tenclub tix.... REALLY!!

zoops484zoops484 Posts: 3
edited November 2009 in The Porch
i wasnt gonna do this, but here it is nov 14 and im still stewing over the sept 22 seattle show... dont get me wrong, it was an amazing show. what i saw anyways... ive been listing to the boot since i got it and have to say absolutly love it. so let me get to the point... i was married 3 days before this concert and havent been to pj show since 94 and my wife has never seen them. i was truly exited.. thought i was gonna have good seats, yea yea i know the rules blaw blaw. last row on the floor! sitten with 18 security guys, no beers, no smoke, no standing on my seat. were friggin hobbits! they told my wife to get off her seat like ten times,. what a joke! what am i going to church at these areana shows these days? never again! one more thing guys if you read these things. i know my spelling and punk. suck.. but i just got out of bed and im half asleep. IISSSSSS what do we have here in seattle, wa that we are really proud of? not the seahawks, not the m's, sonics who? YOU GUYS! keep it up!!! you guys are legends.... so bleeep LA! we want TOTD and we want 4shows with 45song sets common...... one more thing. you should pick your favorite venue in seattle play like 7nights and do every song in SEATTLE. not ny, not philly, not hotlanta, SEATTLE!!! Blue-ray ca-shing. and hows about 20tix like the good ol days!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• haha you seem mad/drunk
    for the first show we had third to last row on the floor for second show we had 13 rows up on mikes side sect. closest to stage, i wont lie, i was way happier the second night being on the sidestage crazy close, but the floor was cool too and it had more "Access" not that i snuck up but i know a few people back there who did. also with a 424xxx i wasn't expecting front row! Too bad my mom let her 10c member lapse, dont know what it was but she had joined in 1995 so had to been low, oh well.
    I agree with you on security, me and my friend went out into the aisle cuz it was hard to see and the security started bitching at us that we have to be standing directly in front of our seat, jesus christ they were so obnoxious.
    yah im a little jealous over philly too, but the seattle shows were awesome and they will do something special here for the 20th anniversary :)
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • yea, i think they should do like 7diffrent historic venues and do all there songs, that would be sweet! like the croc, the moore, el corazon, showbox emp and so on. yea i am mad about paying that much for tix and getting the last row. GAY! im 35 and i dont and havent ever sat in the last row at a concert ever! and ive been goin to shows with my moms since i was 10. but whatever... LIFE IS GOOD and the boot made up for it! got to listen to the last part of the show since i left early to go drink. cheers