Adelaide will be my first ever PJ concert....

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited November 2009 in The Porch
What to expect? :D

Crowds?
Are they as loud as other bands I've seen live?
Advice?
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yes.
    Yes.
    They rock.
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    OMG! Yay you! Have so much fun. Expect insane heat in Adelaide, the best show you've ever seen, rock out and enjoy yourself. PJ shows are like no other... you're in for a treat! :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    You will have an absolute riot...

:thumbup: :clap:

Just come prepared for the hot weather, even with a cool change expected on mon night/tues, it's still a bitch and the sun isn't your friend... :lol:
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • It's gonna change your life...swear to god...your fucked now!? :D Enjoy getting your Pearl Jam cherry popped...aint no going back!
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • B MerksB Merks Posts: 209
    Wear a Diaper - Your gonna need it - ont worry no one will judge you - enjoy the experience of a lifetime and get ready to get hooked and obsessed with going to every show in 1,000 mile ficinity!!!
    Brian Merkle
  • 37pheet37pheet Posts: 433
    it is a cross between john denver and yanni................................. but a lil bit heavier and much better lyrics and talent... :D:lol::D:lol::clap::clap::D

you will really enjoy it. if you don't beeleave in a god, after this you most likely will.......
  • Expect awesomeness
    Austin, TX
  • expect to be blown away.
    Nice shirt.
  • Expect EVERYTHING that everyone else here has already said - no exaggeration.......It WILL change your life (for the better), you will become even more obsessed....and you WILL have a f@#*ing PHENOMENAL time.....ROCK HARD, and ENJOY every second of it.....and be prepared to be sore and have no voice for a bit after........so totally worth it............I am still buzzing and on such a high from last night......Reliving it over and over in my head....You will have a fantastic time...
  • jened10jened10 Posts: 170
    Advice? Just live in that moment...or hours :) don't think of what happened before or what will happen after...it will most likely be one of the best nights of your life.....
  • Check out some of the live footage on youtube
    I suggest London 02 arena 2009,it was an awesome show
    Bring On Sydney! 7 Sleeps To Go!
    Life Comes From Within Your Heart and Desire!