Ten and Backspacer on Vinyl

Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I was just wondering how those two sound on vinyl? I'm thinking about buying them for the GOT SOME sale and just wanted to know how they sounded. Better than CD? I'm trying to limit myself to three items to buy since I have to save up for the Christmas season since I can't find a job anywhere. I was also thinking of getting a shirt, maybe the Get Right shirt or LBC shirt. Suggestions on the shirt would be great. Thanks.
Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
"Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    sounds great on vinyl .not sure how to comparing it to a CD would work lol . i have never heard the cd only MP3 files at 320kbps .

and get the "get right" shirt i have both ..I like both .. but" LBC" is really plain and sense its black everything hangs to it hair, lint ,everything! .. compared to "Get right" ..

Oh yeah not to mention everyone is going to ask what the hell LBC is .. :mrgreen:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    jokertt14 wrote:
    sounds great on vinyl .not sure how to comparing it to a CD would work lol . and get the "get right" shirt i have both ..I like both .. but" LBC" is really plain and sense its black everything hangs to it hair, lint ,everything! .. compared to "Get right" ..

Oh yeah not to mention everyone is going to ask what the hell LBC is ..

Haha thanks. It's just that vinyl has that warm sound to it compared to CD.

And people should know what LBC is.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    I would like to think EVERYONE would know what LBC is but u will find they don't ..

yes the vinyl does sound warmer .. i would grab that just because it might disappear at anytime .. just a guess ..
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I will grab those because once they're gone, they'll be hard to find and I wouldn't pay hundreds on eBay.