Merch report for Australian shows?

Greg354xxxGreg354xxx Posts: 77
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Any photos of the merch/info and prices would be much appreciated for the remaining 4 shows. City specific shirts? Posters? Obscure merch ie skate decks? Programs?
Thanks friends! See you in Brisbane :)
Brisbane: 14/03/98, 08/02/03, 10/11/06, 25/11/09
Gold Coast: 19/01/14, 13/11/24
Melbourne: 16/11/24, 18/11/24
Ed solo: 12/03/11, 25/02/14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• There's a t-shirt photo in the fan view in Given to Fly.
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    There are some pics over on Given To Fly in the setlist relayer thread ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Believe it or not, its in the perth thread.
  • All I could see in Perth thread was saying about the WCE PJ shirt, did I miss something else?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Greg354xxx wrote:
    All I could see in Perth thread was saying about the WCE PJ shirt, did I miss something else?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=117856
  • Cheers, I did miss that!
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Any better pics of that REd shirt? It looks awesome...
  • drsluggo wrote:

agreed, i really hope there will be some leftovers on the website.

i'm sure they'll do their best to get the tour leftovers in there in time for some last minute xmas shopping.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    wondering what sport based shirt they are going to do for melbourne where there is 10 professional aussie rules teams and one rugby team... similar in Sydney with rugby.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Zoso wrote:
    wondering what sport based shirt they are going to do for melbourne where there is 10 professional aussie rules teams and one rugby team... similar in Sydney with rugby.

I would assume they would go with Rugby.

I new New Zealand All Blacks/PJ shirt would be fucking awesome.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Zoso wrote:

Melb, NFI... Adelaide the same cause you've got the Crows and Port. I hope they stay away from the league teams in NSW and go with the Swans! :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
    Tone wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

Melb, NFI... Adelaide the same cause you've got the Crows and Port. I hope they stay away from the league teams in NSW and go with the Swans! :D

if there is a Geelong Cats shirt in melbourne I would NEED ONE ;) Of course they will find a way to have all AFL shirts as it's the number one sport in Australia ;)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    if there is a Geelong Cats shirt in melbourne I would NEED ONE ;) Of course they will find a way to have all AFL shirts as it's the number one sport in Australia ;)

You're clearly from Victoria ;) I think blood would be spilled in Melbourne over AFL shirts, lol. Much as I love AFL, I would say cricket is the #1 sport in Australia... but that would get dull doing all cricket tour shirts :D

BTW, there are TWO stubbie holders! I haven't seen pictures, but I want them!!!
    Tone wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

You're clearly from Victoria ;) I think blood would be spilled in Melbourne over AFL shirts, lol. Much as I love AFL, I would say cricket is the #1 sport in Australia... but that would get dull doing all cricket tour shirts :D

victorian through and through.. i agree with cricket as it's an unifying national team sport that everyone can support together. anyway will be interesting to see what they come up with in melbourne.

Zoso wrote:
    Tone wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

victorian through and through.. i agree with cricket as it's an unifying national team sport that everyone can support together. anyway will be interesting to see what they come up with in melbourne.

Indeed... if they do a Carlton shirt, I will flip out! Cause while I'm a Sydney girl, Carlton are my team (much as they like to test me)! But I would love a Swannies shirt :D
  • Thanks for the info - were there any Sigg water bottles?
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    West Palm Beach - Jun 11, 08
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    Christchurch - Nov 29, 09
    EV - Bris - Mar 10 & 12, 11
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Tone wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

I need a PJ themed Swans shirt to complete the Warwick Capper look.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,462
    Thread is worthless with out pictures... :lol:
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    PJSwans.jpg

Yeah baby.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,559
    Easties wrote:
    PJSwans.jpg

Yeah baby.

who ripped off the sleeves?
    The dudes like to show off their arms down here. Get's the girls to come along to the games.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited November 2009
    Zoso wrote:
    Of course they will find a way to have all AFL shirts as it's the number one sport in Australia ;)

Hmm actually AFL is not the number 1 sport in Australia, it is just unique to Australia. International Football (soccer) has the highest participation rate and the most teams/clubs etc. I think Netball even nudges out AFL in participation rates. AFL just dominates the media (esp Vic, SA and WA). But i do agree, for WA, SA and Vic, an AFL shirt is the best way to go. Maybe in NSW, QLD is should be a rugby shirt and also NZ.
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    drsluggo wrote:

You and I might be onto something there buddy:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=117910
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,559
    Easties wrote:
    The dudes like to show off their arms down here. Get's the girls to come along to the games.

hmm ... so no sleeve shirts get's the girls to the games?
    i didn't know this.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Easties wrote:
    PJSwans.jpg

Yeah baby.

That's not for real is it? Because if it is, I want one :twisted:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Easties wrote:
    PJSwans.jpg

Yeah baby.

That's not for real is it? Because if it is, I want one :twisted:

I wish it was. Just mocked it up. If anything close to this is presented at the Merch stand I will buy enough to last me a lifetime. I pray to god it's a Swans related shirt. Won't bank on it though!
  • I guess America really doesn't pay attention to the rest of the world... about anything. I haven't understood a goddamn post in this thread.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,973
    I haven't understood a goddamn post in this thread.

yeah....WTF is a stubbie holder?? :wtf: :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    I haven't understood a goddamn post in this thread.

yeah....WTF is a stubbie holder?? :wtf: :?

It holds your bottle of beer to keep it cool. It's like foam with fabric over it. We like to drink our beer cold down here so if it's as hot as f**k outside and the beer is as cold as a polar bears hangers you need a stubby holder to;

1. Continue to keep it cool.
    2. Save your hand from getting frostbite.
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    demetrios wrote:
    Easties wrote:

hmm ... so no sleeve shirts get's the girls to the games?
    i didn't know this.

bencousins_narrowweb__300x384,0.jpg
    Take me for a ride before we leave...