Downloads for those who bought Backspacer through Ten Club

spicewaltonspicewalton Posts: 41
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I apologize is this has been covered ad nauseum, but a search for "downloads backspacer ten club" comes up with about a million hits.

Whatever happened to the bootleg downloads we were supposed to have access to if we bought Backspacer through the Ten Club? Or am I confused?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nope, you're not confused...I have no idea what happened to the downloads :-(
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I thought I read on a thread somewhere that it was only people who bought it through Target got the free downloads... I never received any email or notification about free downloads in ordering through 10c.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • I got an email from 10c saying they'd update the free bonus content throughout the year but nothing has been uploaded yet so i have no idea when.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • I am not sure if what I am about to suggest is what your talking about or if they're were other bootlegs but when you put the backspacer cd in your computer up comes a thing where you can select 2 concerts from a list to download. Again not sure if there are more bootlegs available if you got it through the ten club, I for one just went to target.