For sale! Some vinyl, poster(s) and two boots!

withtheleaveswiththeleaves Posts: 52
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Tough time to sell, I'm sure most people are saving up for the 09 boots. But if anyone is interested I'm looking to unload: Ten vinyl for $20, VS vinyl for $25, Riot Act vinyl $70, 45 of Life Wasted with Come Back (live) for $15, 45 of Off He Goes with Dead Man for $15, 45 of Crown of Thorns Christmas single for $25, 45 of Last Kiss Christmas single for $25. Shipping is free for the 45's (at least in the U.S. - if outside, contact me). For the three albums, I'll try to ship free, I'm just not sure what it would cost. I'll at least knock off some bucks. All the records were well taken care of, some were played maybe twice, some never played at all.

I also have the Seatlle night two poster, signed and numbered by Ames (99/200). I'm not much of a poster collector, I picked it up for a friend who now has changed their mind and backed out. Brand new and mint. I'd like what I payed for it, $70. If shipping a poster is cheap, I'll ship free, or at least knock off some bucks. I have a few other posters I bought a bit back. I wanted to collect some but just don't have the time, money, room, for it. If anyone is looking for some, let me know and I'll let you know what I have.

And, I have a couple of boots from the 2000 tour: Jones Beach #40 and Kansas City, I think $55. Like new. $15 for each one, shipping free in U.S. If outside, I'll cut you a deal. Everything I have was well cared for. If interested, let me know, send a PM or whatever. Thank you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments