Options

Ok...who did it?

Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
edited November 2009 in Other Music
One of you bastards stole my Led Zep box set and it has totally ruined my day! Hope you are proud of yourself whoever you may be!! You've had your fun...BRING IT BACK!!!
All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    well it could have been me .. :lol::lol:
    i run fast !!

totally joking that would really suck ..
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    This is when you think about who you let into your house. ;)

We threw a party at our place and later realized a cookbook was missing....a fucking cookbook! :wtf:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    I truly have no idea where in the hell it is, but I vaguely remember agreeing to let somebody borrow it a while back. Problem is I have absolutely no clue in hell who that might be!!! Oh, the dangers of heavy drinking. I really don't think it has been stolen because I don't keep those sets out in the open and I don't think anybody has been at the house who would've taken it like that. Just some fool who doesn't know how to return things....and a drunk who can't remember who's got it

A COOKBOOK?? Wow...of all the things to steal
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all