Australian Shirts for US!

nl177803nl177803 Posts: 204
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I have many unwashed and unworn US shirts looking to trade for Aussie and New Z shirts.

PM me if interested.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• that red shirt with the surfer on it looks badass. i have a feeling they'll be available through the 10c once this aussie tour is over. instead of paying an aussie the venue price plus shipping, i think i'll just wait and see if i'm right.
    if i'm wrong......i have enough pj shirts for everyday of the month.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Yeah, I'd love that red shirt... I also really want a Sydney shirt (really hoping they do a Swans shirt). If anyone in Oz can hook me up, I can either bpay you money or meet up with you in a month when I'm home :)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Tone wrote:
    Yeah, I'd love that red shirt... I also really want a Sydney shirt (really hoping they do a Swans shirt). If anyone in Oz can hook me up, I can either bpay you money or meet up with you in a month when I'm home :)

hook her up, she's good people!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Tone wrote:

hook her up, she's good people!

Aww thanks :D You're good people too ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.