Question about downloads

go prego pre Posts: 662
edited November 2009 in The Porch
i'm sorry if this has already been asked, but i couldn't find my answer with the search function.

i'm finally getting around to downloading my free bootlegs from the baskspacer cd. i put in the ten club version and everything worked without a problem. when i put in my target version (i went to target on release day because the 10c hadn't arrived yet), it takes me to the page in the music section where i can BUY the 2008 bootlegs. shouldn't i be able to get two more free downloads because i bought two different discs?
There's a trapdoor in the sun.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    shouldn't that be the other way around? the ten club versions don't take you to downloadsville. they go to the 2008 bootleg page.
  • go prego pre Posts: 662
    doompony wrote:
    shouldn't that be the other way around? the ten club versions don't take you to downloadsville. they go to the 2008 bootleg page.
    maybe that's the way it worked. i guess i don't remember which one came from where. is that normal then? no free download with the 10c version? seems backwards, considering it was purchased directly from the band and costed more.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • The downloads are incomplete & crap quality anyway. You're better off downloading the complete shows here.