bootlegs from 10c edition of backspacer?

dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
edited November 2009 in The Porch
does anyone have any info on the downloadable boots that were supposed to be made available to those of us with the ten club edition of backspacer? didn't they tell us something was coming soon?

and i know there are lotsa other old, buried threads about this, but after this long i thought it should be brought up again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    dpmay wrote:
    does anyone have any info on the downloadable boots that were supposed to be made available to those of us with the ten club edition of backspacer? didn't they tell us something was coming soon?

and i know there are lotsa other old, buried threads about this, but after this long i thought it should be brought up again.

A while back someone claimed 10C told them in an email that no boots were going to appear on the 10C version. A press release said that content would be added at a later date. In other words, who knows?
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Shades of Big, Bold and Free
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    yeah remember this .. there was even a rumor that vinyl would get downloads ... :geek:
  • RhinoJamRhinoJam Posts: 596
    I talked with the Ten Club and then a technical support team about the 10C version of the cd and what needs to be done to get the free songs... this is what they told me...

"Hello.

Thank you for your email. The Target version of the CD and the iTunes version
    contain 2 free concert downloads chosen from a list of 11 PJ shows. Stay tuned
    for details on free concert downloads from the vault through the Ten Club
    version of the CD.

Best regards,
    eBridge Support Team
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@n-cd.com">support@n-cd.com</a><!-- e -->"
    Charlotte 10/4/96 Raleigh 8/31/98 Charlotte 8/4/00 Raleigh 4/15/03 Asheville 10/6/04
    Bonnaroo 6/14/08 Spectrum 10/30/09 Spectrum 10/31/09 Atlanta 9/22/12 Wrigley 7/19/13
    Baltimore 10/27/13 Charlottesville 10/29/13 Charlotte 10/30/13 OKC 11/16/13
    St. Louis 10/03/14 Greenville 4/16/16 Hampton 4/18/16
    Columbia 4/21/16 Wrigley 8/18/18
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    RhinoJam wrote:
    I talked with the Ten Club and then a technical support team about the 10C version of the cd and what needs to be done to get the free songs... this is what they told me...

"Hello.

version of the CD.

Best regards,
    eBridge Support Team

there it is that phrase again......."the vault"............ i wont hold my breath ... but if it does happens AWESOME
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    RhinoJam wrote:

"Hello.

version of the CD.

Best regards,
    eBridge Support Team

when did you hear this?
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    always fucking the vinyl buyers !!! :evil:

i once read that CD's were like bad acid .. what happen to that hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • RhinoJamRhinoJam Posts: 596
    My reply from before was from September 29th and 30th, speaking with the Ten Club and the "nproduct support team"

this is again what they told me almost two months ago...

"Hello.

version of the CD.

Best regards,
    eBridge Support Team
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@n-cd.com">support@n-cd.com</a><!-- e -->

---- Message from _ _ _ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:_@yahoo.com">_@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->> ---

To: nProducts Support <support@n-cd.com>
    Subject: Re: [Ticket#2009092910001153] Pearl Jam Backspacer Support Request
    Date: 2009-09-30 02:00:03

I did not locate a link within the "Backspacer Program" to send you a
    message....

my IFPI #'s are _ _ _ _ _ (very small on back plastic portion) IFPI _ _ _ _ on the
    gold portion of cd and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ also on the back of the cd.

so... please send me whatever I need to have access to the live shows.

Thanks, Rhino.

--- On Tue, 9/29/09, nProducts Support <support@n-cd.com> wrote:

Subject: [Ticket#2009092910001153] Pearl Jam Backspacer Support Request
    To: "@yahoo.com>
    Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 9:29 AM

Hello.

Please insert your Pearl Jam 'Backspacer' music CD into your computer's drive,

and send a new support request to us within the 'Backspacer' program.

Please send us your disc's production numbers (especially the smallest one
    starting with 'IFPI').

You can find these numbers in the inner ring on the data side of your disc.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for your cooperation and
    patience.

Best regards,
    eBridge Support Team
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@n-cd.com">support@n-cd.com</a><!-- e -->

---- End Message ---"

Hope this helps anyone still wondering!
    Charlotte 10/4/96 Raleigh 8/31/98 Charlotte 8/4/00 Raleigh 4/15/03 Asheville 10/6/04
    Bonnaroo 6/14/08 Spectrum 10/30/09 Spectrum 10/31/09 Atlanta 9/22/12 Wrigley 7/19/13
    Baltimore 10/27/13 Charlottesville 10/29/13 Charlotte 10/30/13 OKC 11/16/13
    St. Louis 10/03/14 Greenville 4/16/16 Hampton 4/18/16
    Columbia 4/21/16 Wrigley 8/18/18
  • No WayNo Way Posts: 39
    I'm guessing that we'll hear some news after the current tour is over. That way the bootlegs from the current tour can be included in the offer. :think:
    I just need someone to be there for . . . me
    I just want someone to be there for . . .
  • If they end up being like the target downloads, I'd say it wasn't worth the effort. They edited out all the good bits on the target downloads (covers, etc.). And really, what other reason is there to listen to the boots nowadays.
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,869
    while I was miffed at first,
    the target downloads are incomplete and readily available elsewhere (except the 08s of course)
    turns out it was really no big deal
  • dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    yeah, i'm feeling skeptical. does anyone think what we 10c'ers get will be any better than what was offered to the target buyers?
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,869
    dpmay wrote:
    yeah, i'm feeling skeptical. does anyone think what we 10c'ers get will be any better than what was offered to the target buyers?
    not as far as backspacer goes

it doesnt look that way