edited February 2008 in The Porch
So, I checked my school schedule for Spring quarter, my finals just so

happen to be the same couple of days as Bonnaroo. So, I need some good

excuses in order to take them early. GOTTA GO TO TENNESSEE, THERE'S

ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION.

SUGGESTIONS?

"TENNESSEEIN' IS TENNEBELIEVIN" (sign at the Tennessee border as Bart and

Millhouse cross in the rental car they leased with their fake ID's) heh, heh
"WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    surgery or court is what came to my head..maybe someone's got something better...
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    surgery or court is what came to my head..maybe someone's got something better...

Yeah, surgery is too big of a lie. I don't want my dishonesty to come back and

affect my karma. I'm thinking more along the lines of a "white lie."

Court could work
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    A grandfather dying is pretty ideal, but I don't know if you'd wanna wait till the last second to do that and risk it.

You can also say your mother is re-marrying someone that weekend in like another country.

Always say it's in another country because then it shows how dedicated you are to going there.
  • A grandfather dying is pretty ideal, but I don't know if you'd wanna wait till the last second to do that and risk it.

You can also say your mother is re-marrying someone that weekend in like another country.

Always say it's in another country because then it shows how dedicated you are to going there.

That's pretty funny (I'm picturing my Mom)

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    There's no way they will let you do this. They would want proof, and would find out you are lying. Don't put your education on the line because of PJ. It really isn't worth it.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    audiodave wrote:
    There's no way they will let you do this. They would want proof, and would find out you are lying. Don't put your education on the line because of PJ. It really isn't worth it.

Well, it depends on his teachers. If he's real close to them, then he could easily do it. For example my brother has had to reschedule many exams and missed many things (albeit, they were for actual important things, lol) but they never had to "check" or anything.