Options

Bootlegs Stolen in the post :(

dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Hiya,
Has anyone got the the contact details for Kufala to hand? (My confirmation email is on my home email and I am at work)
My order for the Euro boots arrived today :D but....
...the CD's have been stolen :o:cry::cry::cry: :shock:

Basically Royal Mail delivered the package that they received, but by the time they received it, it had been slashed open and the contents removed, the only thing left was the receipt/invoice. They've said I need to contact the where I purchased it from, so they can ask USPS to investigate and get a refund...in the meantime I have no boots on CD (I do have MP3's of some, good job I was being impatient)...
I know it's very over dramatic, but I've had a rubbish week and this has been the straw to break me today....

(thinking about it, the order was placed with 10C so maybe it is them I need to contact???)
2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry this happened to you :( That really sucks

I would start with contacting the 10C and explaining what happened and if anything they will direct you to Kufala if needed, I'm sure they'll help you out :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    that really sucks.

http://www.kufala.com/ContactUs.aspx

I emailed them a few weeks ago about Euro boots and they responded in a couple of days. good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, your help is much appreciated.
    I've calmed down now, and hopefully it can be resolved quickly and easily.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    I've emailed 10C, and have now calmed down completely.
    Hey it's not the end of the world, and I'm sure it will get sorted.
    You never know maybe who ever stole them will be converted to being fans by the bootlegs!
  • Options
    it was probably that dude who stole the wine bottle.
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Options
    Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    dottles wrote:
    I've emailed 10C, and have now calmed down completely.
    Hey it's not the end of the world, and I'm sure it will get sorted.
    You never know maybe who ever stole them will be converted to being fans by the bootlegs!
    I think the PJ fan base could do without clowns that engage in this sort of behavior. Better off without them. . . just my opinion :?
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Very sorry to hear this has happened to you...
    And I agree with mh184572....we could do without those kinda people....
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    Aw, sorry about your bad week. This stinks, but I'm sure they'll take care of you! Whenever I order PJ merch I worry that it'll be lost or stolen on its way to me.

it was probably that dude who stole the wine bottle.

:lol:
  • Options
    All being sorted, Kufala are great.

Yeah, I was gutted it happened, but I guess there is always a risk. This is the first time anything like this has happened to me though so it shows it's rare as I order stuff over the net etc all the time.

Completely understand the point re: the people who stole them. They've definately targeted the package, as they've tried to remove the address label and have ripped/slashed down the side of the envelope. So, no you're right I'd not like them to be fans either! I was just trying to think of something positive :)

Thanks for all the kind words on this thread and the bootlegs thread, much appreciated. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    WTF, who would want to steal PJ bootlegs :? Not like they are worth a lot anyway..

Uh oh, i forgot to write the word 'street' on my address, maybe thats why i havent got my Berlin show yet!? I ordered it on the 5th and its the 14th now..shiiiit....dont know what to do now.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    WTF, who would want to steal PJ bootlegs :? Not like they are worth a lot anyway..

Uh oh, i forgot to write the word 'street' on my address, maybe thats why i havent got my Berlin show yet!? I ordered it on the 5th and its the 14th now..shiiiit....dont know what to do now.

No idea who'd want to steal them, seems madness to me!
    By the looks of the Bootleg thread others in the UK haven't got them yet, for some reason despite being in deepest darkest Cornwall, my stuff tends to get here pretty fast.
  • Options
    :cry: bad luck..ive still not had my boots ..now im thinking uhoh... :o

I'm in sunny Worthing and haven't had mine either... ordered the day after they went live. Sure they'll turn up soon... I hope :shock:
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:
    :cry: bad luck..ive still not had my boots ..now im thinking uhoh... :o

I'm in sunny Worthing and haven't had mine either... ordered the day after they went live. Sure they'll turn up soon... I hope :shock:

Sunny Worthing huh!! :lol::lol: the 80 mph winds not reached you yet :lol:
    I'm sure they'll arrive soon.
    (I used to live in Horsham before coming back home to Cornwall)
  • Options
    :lol: creepy Crawley, never really took to the place other than for the shopping if I couldn't be bothered to go to Brighton/London/Guildford.
    I liked it in Horsham, it's a nice place, I used to live on the Bishopric. I worked for Ericsson (it turned into Damovo). I've got friends there still so visit a couple of times a year.