1994 Vs. Tour Bootlegs

JohnnyGeetarJohnnyGeetar Posts: 165
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Please release a few (all) shows from this tour.

That is all.

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    I'll go ahead and support this idea. :clap:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Listening to the Orpheum show from that tour...and while the audience recording is great we all know they've got a superb quality dub of it just waiting (itching) to be released.

Ed telling the people in the balcony to stand up during Fuckin' Up is classic.
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    I have the LIVE At The Fox Theater double c.d. that was a promo put out in 1994 it is epic to listen too what a great idea
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • Listening to the Orpheum show from that tour...and while the audience recording is great we all know they've got a superb quality dub of it just waiting (itching) to be released.

Ed telling the people in the balcony to stand up during Fuckin' Up is classic.

That show NEEDS to be released. I'd pay top dollar for a quality dub of that show.
  • I'm with ya on this.. I saw them April 10th, 1994 at the old Boston Garden 2 days after Kurt's death. Was an amazing experience and have been trying to find a copy of it for a while now. Release it!!
  • I would like a remastered audio of the Sunfest show August 1993. I have the video, but I'd love to have a nice quality audio of it too.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Please don't forget the Ann Arbor show, one of the most unique sets ever. Open with Jeremy, first Nothingman, Ledbetter like 5th from last song. Great stuff.
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    firelo724 wrote:
    I'm with ya on this.. I saw them April 10th, 1994 at the old Boston Garden 2 days after Kurt's death. Was an amazing experience and have been trying to find a copy of it for a while now. Release it!!
    4/10 and 4/11 are classics! Immortality with entirely different lyrics on 4/11 first time ever played! Would have LOVED to be there!

Were you there both nights?

EDIT: Well, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Of course 4/12/94 kicked major ass too!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam