Options

AMES BROS vs Pearl Jam poster book 50% off

jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
edited November 2009 in The Porch
http://amesbrosshop.com/

Just got a note form Ames Bros that the PJ poster book, the 1st edition, is 50% off ... now $25.

Great deal if you haven't picked this up ... or, want to buy a Christmas gift for that PJ fan in your life.

granted - it's the same price in the PJ Goods store as well.
"You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    still not worth it at $25.
  • Options
    NeilNeil Posts: 82
    Really, not worth $25? Any reason why?
    I just bought one, and while I was on the AmesBros site I picked up the Seattle poster package (both Seattle shows, Outside Lands, and some sort of printer proof for $180. I thought the posters were a deal anyway.

Thanks for any input.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Neil wrote:
    Really, not worth $25? Any reason why?
    I just bought one, and while I was on the AmesBros site I picked up the Seattle poster package (both Seattle shows, Outside Lands, and some sort of printer proof for $180. I thought the posters were a deal anyway.

Thanks for any input.

Totally worth it IMO. But to each their own.

Nice score on the posters.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I love the Ames Bros book. At $25 it's a deal. They did a great job putting it together.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    $25 is totally worth it.

Lots of witty comments by the band, some inside info from the artists ... and yeah, you get to look at some high quality printing of the posters in a book.

totally worth it!

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    poo
    i
    just
    bought
    it

fuck
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    poo
    i
    just
    bought
    it

fuck

Merry Christmas to you!

• Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    life is hard