Pearl Jam Google Wave

choopchoop Posts: 1,060
edited November 2009 in The Porch
so, i got on Google Wave a few days ago, and got hooked up with a "wave" for various bands.

is there a PJ one, or does anyone want to help start one? its a great place to keep links for downloads (we'd keep it legit, only things that could be freely traded otherwise)
"If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    how did you find other band's waves?

ETA: Found one! Searched for with:public grunge, Pearl Jam were the 3rd one down. It doesn't seem to be up to much though!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    Is Google Wave released or are we talking Beta?
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    twojawas wrote:
    It's all beta at this point. That said, OP, if you happen to stumble upon an extra, I'd love to try it out... is it as fascinating and mind-boggling as it appears to be?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    benjs wrote:
    twojawas wrote:
    It's all beta at this point. That said, OP, if you happen to stumble upon an extra, I'd love to try it out... is it as fascinating and mind-boggling as it appears to be?

i'll keep you in mind for if/when i get invites.

it is super interesting. its like if email/facebook/microsoft office all got hooked into one thing, plus so much more.

i got in on a phish "wave" (no need to knock them - they are my second favorite band) and their is such an insane amount of music. there is a google spreadsheet embedded to select concerts by year and dl. this is what i would love to see for pearl jam. i mean the stuff is already out there, but in one central format like that.

the technology will definitely be useful in office settings no doubt.

when i get some invites, i'll bump this thread and we can get something started.

if anyone else is already on wave - send me a pm with you address.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I would love an invite. I'm a huge fan of Google, and my wife and I are looking into the Droid for Xmas.

Also a big Phish fan.....