No SMALL kids' shirts?

NieraNiera Posts: 208
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Found a cute PJ onesie for the baby and a super cool Medium tee for my big boy, but nothing for the 4-year-old?

I can't seem to find a SMALL PJ shirt for my middle child (whose favorite song on the new album is "Gonna See my Friend")

Anyone have a kid who has outgrown their small PJ shirt want to help this Santa with stocking stuffers this year?

PM me.
Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
**PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• From what I recall, back when my son was a little guy that size (around 2000), I still bought them a bit larger because the smalls and mediums were really small. I usually got him a large or Xl and he went into adult smalls by the time he was 8 and is tall and lean. Hope that helps, since even at 4 a L really won't be like a 12-14 in boys, more like an 8-10 and medium a 6-8, if it's the same style of shirts and the ones I saw (tenclub) was the same one he had.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• NieraNiera Posts: 208
    That is VERY helpful information!! Thank you so much. I really want all three of them to have PJ shirts (like Mommy!)

: )
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Oh we wore ours often :D . Now we share the lot of them and fight over who wears what at times, LOL. I just gave away a couple of his small ones and am still trying to find that tenclub one for a friend of mine. I put it away for safe keeping and it's really safe, :lol: . Good luck and hope you find something for each of you.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• From what I recall, back when my son was a little guy that size (around 2000), I still bought them a bit larger because the smalls and mediums were really small. I usually got him a large or Xl and he went into adult smalls by the time he was 8 and is tall and lean. Hope that helps, since even at 4 a L really won't be like a 12-14 in boys, more like an 8-10 and medium a 6-8, if it's the same style of shirts and the ones I saw (tenclub) was the same one he had.

thanks for the info...more xmas prezzies for the kids...