How much was the 10 of clubs hoodie prior to the sale?

PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
edited November 2009 in The Porch
i remember looking at it prior to the sale and it said it was $40 then i went today and it still said $40 even though it's supposed to be 20% off...i went to buy it today and the transaction didn't mention taking the 20% off...

am i wrong that it was $40 prior to the sale?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    Sale hasnt started. It started monday plus you gotta put in the code
  • haha well so much for that haha...i feel like a fool for not reading carefully :oops: :)

idc 20% of 40 isn't that much...like 8 bucks...i'm glad for giving $8 more to the greatest band on earth...i'll just buy something else monday :)
  • JM144705 wrote:

ok so i just re-read the sticky it initially says "now through the weekend" then it says starts Nov. 16th...which is it? they also added the 20% off and %50 off categories in the goods section, kind of faulty business practices if you ask me...i mean why add those categories if the sale hasn't started yet
  • JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    JM144705 wrote:

ok so i just re-read the sticky it initially says "now through the weekend" then it says starts Nov. 16th...which is it? they also added the 20% off and %50 off categories in the goods section, kind of faulty business practices if you ask me...i mean why add those categories if the sale hasn't started yet

I am not sure what is going on with it. I just ordered stuff and put in th code "NEED IT" and got the discount on the hoodie and shirt. So I think you have to use the code even if you get stuff checked out in the 20 and 50% off sections.
  • JM144705 wrote:
    JM144705 wrote:

I am not sure what is going on with it. I just ordered stuff and put in th code "NEED IT" and got the discount on the hoodie and shirt. So I think you have to use the code even if you get stuff checked out in the 20 and 50% off sections.

i didn't see a place to put in the code, but i must have over looked it, like i said it's only $8 which i'm more than glad to give to PJ...so no harm no foul
  • Sale starts monday for everyone
    now for members :D
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • How much was the 10 of clubs hoodie prior to the sale?

too much
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,814
    is the hoodie black in the front and brown in the back.
    I miss igotid88