2008 xmas single

citizen54citizen54 Posts: 64
edited November 2009 in The Porch
In order to be ready to hit the hobo trail any day now, I'm shedding a bunch of goods. If anyone wants an 08 Annual Holiday Release (Santa Cruz & Golden State), drop me a line here. I have no turntable, and the only PJ fans I know are my kids, also turntableless, so this black circle should be in a place where it can be spun.

We can figure out how to send it to you... Unless by some miracle you are an available middle-ageish female PJ fan living in NYC, in which case I will deliver it personally. ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    citizen54 wrote:
    We can figure out how to send it to you... Unless by some miracle you are an available middle-ageish female PJ fan living in NYC, in which case I will deliver it personally. ;)
    :lol: why not go after the younger ones too dude?!
  • citizen54 wrote:
    In order to be ready to hit the hobo trail any day now, I'm shedding a bunch of goods. If anyone wants an 08 Annual Holiday Release (Santa Cruz & Golden State), drop me a line here. I have no turntable, and the only PJ fans I know are my kids, also turntableless, so this black circle should be in a place where it can be spun.

I also don't have turntables or a record player, if anyone wants to buy the, i posted them on ebay or PM me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg