Target Shirts Has SHipped

lowlight79lowlight79 Posts: 205
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Just letting everyone know, that the people that made shirt orders when Target put them back up, it was delayed forever, but I got a email that the shirt has shipped! So they should be coming.
"Only curfews can keep us down"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• llovellove Posts: 106
    Mine's on it's way too! So glad to get the email.
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • zadarszadars Posts: 24
    how was this supposed to be taken care of? I purchased mine at Target, and no shirt was ever mentioned. It was purchased on the wednesday after the sale started, on Tuesday, but no where did I get anything about a shirt? Can anybody give me some insight on this?

Thanks!

Caron
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    I received my Backspacer t-shirt in today's mail. I love it. So soft and comfy and looks really good! I wish I had bought another for hubby, but it looks like no more are to be had. :(
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    zadars wrote:
    how was this supposed to be taken care of? I purchased mine at Target, and no shirt was ever mentioned. It was purchased on the wednesday after the sale started, on Tuesday, but no where did I get anything about a shirt? Can anybody give me some insight on this?

Thanks!

Caron

If you bought the CD, you were able to download 2 other shows with an enclosed code.

If you bought the limited edition shirt, you got to put two arms through it until you are enclosed.

CD and shirt were separate deal-ios. Far as I know anyway.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    lowlight79 wrote:
    Just letting everyone know, that the people that made shirt orders when Target put them back up, it was delayed forever, but I got a email that the shirt has shipped! So they should be coming.

I received Varis' shirt today. I'll be sending it over to him this weekend :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam