Sell Philly 10/31 Shirts in Goods

JS164116JS164116 Posts: 2
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I think that to counter the efforts of all those jackasses who bought up the Philly sports t-shirts from the 10/31 show with the intent to turn around and sell them for hundreds on eBay, 10 Club should offer the same shirts for sale in the Goods section of the website. I went to the show, and in spite of arriving early and trying to grab one shirt to mark the occasion, I was unable to because of all the idiots in line ahead of me who were buying shirts seemingly by the dozen. It was an amazing night and I think it's only fair that people who were able to make it down to the Spectrum that night should have a chance to purchase the great shirt. I think the same argument applies even for those who weren't there, because of the significance of the particular occasion. Please sell more shirts from the 10/31 show in the Goods section!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• you are the first ever person to think of this idea and/or suggest it
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,224
    you are the first ever person to think of this idea and/or suggest it

no it has been suggested before.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• we gonna kick this dead horse again
  • agreed :idea:
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    they should just like there trying to control the posters .. For fan club ticket holders :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    I just have to say that I was able to buy 2 Philly shirts that night. One about 30 minutes or so after the doors opened (Large) and one (Medium) halfway through Bad Religion's set (yeah I waited in line from the beginning of the set till about the halfway point) but I was still able to buy one, as were countless of other people behind me. I can't understand all this complaining since there were still shirts available probably up until Bad Religion was finished their set, which was about 2 hours after the doors opened.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • A guy in front of me bought 60 posters on 10/31. 60! And I'm sure he was just buying them for his friends...ridiculous. This is a great idea.
  • 4Powers20 wrote:
    you are the first ever person to think of this idea and/or suggest it

no it has been suggested before.

so....sarcasm?...or double sarcasm?? :mrgreen:
  • A guy in front of me bought 60 posters on 10/31. 60! And I'm sure he was just buying them for his friends...ridiculous. This is a great idea.
    60 posters? How in the hell did he carry them all? He couldn't have possibly stayed for the show... And that of course would make him a bastard. 60 for real? Not a typo?
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    hows about a Philly bootleg ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    60 posters? How in the hell did he carry them all? He couldn't have possibly stayed for the show... And that of course would make him a bastard. 60 for real? Not a typo?

Yeah it was 60 for real. I watched them being counted. It was ridiculous. Lot of unhappy people were watching that guy walk away with all those posters. On a positive note there were still a good amount left afterwards.