How does the Target Backspacer shirt fit?

Ukuleddie VeggerUkuleddie Vegger Posts: 508
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I heard it runs small, is that true?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• True

but its really soft and my son likes it.,

"papi, drums, astronut, go go" :D
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • If it ever comes in the mail, I'll let you know. I hope I don't die of old age in the meantime.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • I got a size medium and it fits my 100lb girlfriend. I couldnt put it on without ripping it...
  • they do run small. If you are buying one, go up a size.
    JS80730 wrote:
  • a tad snug. im 6' ~160 and it fits me just fine. but i dont like loose fitting clothes
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    If the t-shirt don't fit.... you must acquit!
  • I bought a large but want a medium its too big on me
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Definitely order up a size. :) Great shirts though, I love mine. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • down_skidown_ski Posts: 328
    I'm 6ft about 190 and the Large fits me perfectly. It's a very nice shirt.
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,462
    fits like shit...way too small.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • I'd say a large Target shirt is pretty close to a medium 2009 Tour shirt. To repeat what many of the above have written, go one size larger for the Target shirts - and I hope it works out (size-wise)! Cheers!
    Ryan DeRamos
    saw PJ live in 2006 and 2009; Stone in 2008!
    <a href="http://www.deramos.org">DeRamos.org Webcomic</a> & <a href="http://www.chorddujour.com">Chord du Jour Podcast</a> & <a href="http://twitter.com/deramos">Twitter</a&gt;
  • Yeah it runs small, I would also recommend getting a size up. I typically wear a medium and a large fits perfectly.
  • Do these shirts shrink at all when they're washed? Expiring minds want to know. :? :eh: :think:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • If it ever comes in the mail, I'll let you know. I hope I don't die of old age in the meantime.

:mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• tight as shit................really...
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • runs small but feels like a dream.
    "If you love someone, set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck up." -ev

6/29/03 - Montreal, QC 10/1/04 - Reading, PA
    10/3/05 - Philadelphia, PA 5/12/06 - Albany, NY
    6/27/08 - Hartford, CT (FRONT ROW CENTER!)
    8/2/08 - (ev) Boston, MA 6/9/09 - (ev) Albany, NY
    8/21/09 - Toronto, ON 5/10/10 - Buffalo, NY
  • Just a heads up for anyone that ordered a Target Backspacer shirt. Less than a week ago I got an email from Target saying my order from day one was being backordered again and giving a mid December date for shipping. Well oddly enough, today I got another email that says the t-shirts shipped today and we should have them within a week. So if you ordered one, you may want to check your email for a shipping note. I just hope they are the same type as the originals since the material felt nice in them. :D
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    they do run small. If you are buying one, go up a size.
    JS80730 wrote:

two sizes up... all these PJ shirts shrink..
    TRUST me..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Just a heads up for anyone that ordered a Target Backspacer shirt. Less than a week ago I got an email from Target saying my order from day one was being backordered again and giving a mid December date for shipping. Well oddly enough, today I got another email that says the t-shirts shipped today and we should have them within a week. So if you ordered one, you may want to check your email for a shipping note. I just hope they are the same type as the originals since the material felt nice in them. :D

I got the same emails...guess we will be getting them soon! :D
    Manchester, TN - 2008
    Washington, D.C. - 2008
    Philadelphia, PA I - 2009
    Bristow, VA - 2010
    Baltimore, MD - 2013
    Milwaukee, WI - 2014
    Hampton, VA - 2016
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    Well oddly enough, today I got another email that says the t-shirts shipped today and we should have them within a week. So if you ordered one, you may want to check your email for a shipping note. I just hope they are the same type as the originals since the material felt nice in them. :D

me too!

I'll believe it when they arrive!
    :o
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • yep, got my email yesterday. Ordered an xl when I normally wear a large, so we'll see if the gamble pays off or not soon.