Big year!

JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
edited November 2009 in The Porch
So for people that try to deny Pearl Jam as one of the biggest bands around today are foolish! "Oh they arent on Springsteens or metillica's level" F that! Lets see what the have already done this year now. They were on Conan's premiere show of THE TONIGHT show! How freaking big is that!!! Then a west coast band closes the Philadelphia Spectrum!! Not Bon jovi or Bruce or any of the other shitbags from the "Philly area". Now it seems like the FIxer is always on tv Such the baseball playsoff or other fine tv shows! Awesome I tell you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SKELLERSKELLER Posts: 165
    JM144705 wrote:
    So for people that try to deny Pearl Jam as one of the biggest bands around today are foolish! "Oh they arent on Springsteens or metillica's level" F that! Lets see what the have already done this year now. They were on Conan's premiere show of THE TONIGHT show! How freaking big is that!!! Then a west coast band closes the Philadelphia Spectrum!! Not Bon jovi or Bruce or any of the other shitbags from the "Philly area". Now it seems like the FIxer is always on tv Such the baseball playsoff or other fine tv shows! Awesome I tell you!

No disrespect but who cares. Please don't take that the wrong way but what does it matter what other people think when it comes to PJ and whether or not they are one of the "biggest bands" out there. Why does it have to be a pissing contest?

All I know is that their music is special to me and that's all that matters.
    "I can't tell you how many ways that I've sat and viewed my life today." - Shannon Hoon.
  • MD97728MD97728 Posts: 115
    ditto -- feel the same way. their music and lyrics mean so much to me i could care less what anyone else thinks about them or me. they're big for me and that's all that matters.
  • i kinda like that they are not any bigger...their concerts, even though they are in a stadium, are more intimate and special because everyone there LOVES PJ soooo much....and you can tell THEY LOVE US!!!